Best Star Wars Character Ever?

K-2SO

To pick between my 3 favorite is tough.

Darth Vader has most movie screen time
Darth Maul has a great story in animated shows and was killed off in movies. The biggest waste of a character ever.
Asoka is the best Jedi...ever. She was in IX as a voice so not cheating pick her.

I have to pick Maul.

Grogu is the best, but not in a major motion picture, so I go with Hans

The only acceptable answer is Darth Vader.

Besides the corniness of the last trilogy where they strapped him to a gurney attached to a claw machine I’d have to go with emperor palpatine. Very evil, cunning, extremely quotable.

“OH, I’m afraid the deflector shields will be quite operational by the time your friends arrive”

Anakin, as the original trilogy and prequels were all about him.

Darth Vader the villain of all villains.

I'll go with Vader. One of the best movie villains in cinema history.
Coolest costume goes to Boba Fett

I have three…

Solo- suspicious, cynical, complicated, with a streak of goodness at the base

Yoda- obviously wise and a bit humorous, but ESB revealed a childlike quality in his initial encounter with Luke that made him seem more relatable in the beginning…

Vader- a fantastic representation of malevolence and its battle with what’s considered good and proper… within his spirit as well as externally.

Vader because without him there is no star wars

Darth Vader is the standout character in the series. From the headgear, to the black costume with cape, to the incredible voice... Vader is the lasting memory.

Obi-Wan. In both his forms. He really is the primary character that ties everything together. Even after his passing to the Netherworld. And he the most skilled with a lightsaber. Even defeating the most powerful Jedi/Sith that ever lived.

Back