Best Star Wars Character Ever?

Yoda. Best mentor of all time.

(Every time I have that tweener 47 yard chip..)👆

But thanks to the prequel trilogy, he's easily fooled by the Sith and a coward who decided that running away and hiding was a better option than fighting a Sith lord, dooming the galaxy to generations of oppression and suffering.

Then, he comes back as a ghost and laughs at his last student's failings.

Yoda is good is theory, but man did the prequels ruin him and a lot of other characters as well.

Oh, and the answer is Han Solo since he is the only character that had any sort of redeemable arch over the course of the saga.

Maybe Darth Vader, but the stuff between whiny teenager and saving his son is rather hard to be redeemed from.

Might be unpopular - I am going with Rey - She reinvigorated the series added a tremendous story line and her past is deeper than what meets the eye. Daisy Ridely was awesome in the movies as an actress. Plus the character is good at everything and can fly, fight, escape and fix stuff.

Outside of the actual movie she forced so many new and old fans to watch the entire saga from the beginning.

Death Vader is the best character created

Favorite character is Yoda followed closely by Chewbacca

But thanks to the prequel trilogy, he's easily fooled by the Sith and a coward who decided that running away and hiding was a better option than fighting a Sith lord, dooming the galaxy to generations of oppression and suffering.

Then, he comes back as a ghost and laughs at his last student's failings.

Yoda is good is theory, but man did the prequels ruin him and a lot of other characters as well.

Welp, I will never look at Yoda the same again.. That jerk :ROFLMAO:

Darth Vader with honorable mention to Princess Leia.

I will say jar jar got a bad rap, and I kinda liked him.

Han Solo with Chewie a close second. They made a great team.

Oh, and the answer is Han Solo since he is the only character that had any sort of redeemable arch over the course of the saga.

Maybe Darth Vader, but the stuff between whiny teenager and saving his son is rather hard to be redeemed from.
I separate the character Darth Vader from Anakin Skywalker. YMMV.

For me, I guess it has to be R2D2. He's steadfast throughout the whole series.

Chewie.

Chewie with Princess Leah a close Second.

Darth Vader!

This coming from a guy who has only seen the original Star Wars. At least I think it was the original.

It's these two for me, I liked the interactions and the humor.

It would be funny to see someone say JarJar Binks, just to see what people would say! He almost killed the franchise!

I am a wookies guy!
1585676550975.png

Chewbaca is my favorite. That is really a hard question to answer lol

Wicket the ewok

Chewbacca shut the thread down. 😂

Darth Vader.

Guy I want to hang with, Han Solo.

Most dominant? Emporer palpatine. The skywalker series (the original 3 trilogies and even Rogue 1) should really be referred to as "Darth Sidious and the muppets who feebly oppose him".

Porkins RIP

Han Solo is the only correct answer and I shouldnt have to explain why.

Back