Best Star Wars Character Ever?

Yoda is the shiz.

Also love Chewie and a lot of the droids

Han Solo. There was the advantage of him being developed by Harrison Ford. He's the best and if you don't like it...why you're a stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder.

Lando!!!!

No votes in the thread for Luke, thankfully. I never liked that dude.

Jabba the Hut was cool, as was Leia while captured by Jabba. But my vote goes to Chewbacca. Consistent character and nailed his lines in every film.

Lando Calrissian gets my vote.

It's tough to choose, but I'll go with C3P0

Great question, gotta go with Han Solo. Just an all around rebel.

As dumb as it sounds, I actually don't hate JarJarBinks. They just made him into a stupid character. Feel sorry for the actor that played him and how his life was adversely affected by doing so.
I more hate Star Wars for trying to have some sort of a tie in solely to sell merch. (ie. Ewoks, Porg, stuff like that).

Captive Leia.

/thread

Best has to be Darth Vader.
Favorite is Chewie

Death Vader. I want so badly a dark Vader film of him just terrorizing the galaxy.

Kylo Ren would be my next favorite.

One of my favorite scenes is at the end of Rogue One where Darth Vader just annihilated those rebel scum. If only we could get 2 hrs of that!

Yoda. When he went nuts with his lightsaber, they may have been one of the best movie moments ever.

I’d have killed for a lightsaber when I was younger.

A co-worker recently went to Disney on his honeymoon. He came back with the most realistic lightsaber I’ve ever seen. I makes the noise when you wave it around, and is GTG on any (fake) fights. Said he paid $200.00 for it and holding it I could see why. It’s a quality piece of equipment.

I always loved the Ewoks but they had such a small role in the original series. Main character...I guess R2D2.

Yoda, liked his powers and abilities

It would be funny to see someone say JarJar Binks, just to see what people would say! He almost killed the franchise!

we all now know Jar Jar was the greatest villain of the Star Wars galaxy, this he might have been the deepest character of all 😉

Well that was a long post...never thought I'd read that much about jar jar

Han Solo, because every women loves the bad boy.

Back