Best thing about golf

4 or so hours of nothing but enjoyment - friends, cigars, friendly BS, weather, and oh yeah golf itself.

Impossible to just choose one thing.

I love the chance to be outside with no life responsibilities for hours at a time, even better with friends. I love the challenge, it's just me versus the course. I love to travel and play new courses. and that's just the first three that pop into my mind

I love the being outdoors, with friends and meeting new people part of golf. But I also enjoy the mechanics and physics of the game. I love how a tiny change in your swing can create major changes in your shot. Of course, this makes the game extremely frustrating, but it's the constant challenge that makes it fun for me.

the friendships for sure. most of the guys i consider in the "best friend" tier were introduced through golf, either 20+ years ago in high school or as recent as early in 2020. couldn't be more grateful.

The constant challenge of the game is what I enjoy the most.

It is a new challenge every time you step on course.

Being outdoors with friends and family playing a difficult game together.

The best thing about golf is that it's golf. A 4 letter word. It's fun. It sucks. I love it. I hate it. Usually all in the same round.

The sights, sounds and smells on a golf course are therapeutic for me.

The best thing about golf. It’s hard
the worst thing about golf. It’s hard

I enjoy playing a sport that can be considered a hobby. The competition can be the course, your playing partners, or usually yourself.

It's a sport I can play for the forseeable future, injuries permitting hah, and I like that. Golf isn't going anywhere.

Outdoors. Green grass. Huge shade trees. Water fountains for ambience, Then the challenge of trying to achieve a certain goal. I just like being out there. Heck, I enjoy the range too.

It's probably the solo thing, no team, no challenger, no dude sweat in my face, just me vs the course.

But I think all golfers can go on and on about the things they like best about the game, there's a lot to love!

Back