Best Training Aid at the PGA Show!

I'm sorry but I still have no idea what the %&@# a swing wing is

Tappin!

The excitement to try new things out isn't the problem. The problem is the excitement to try every new thing out. Why is every product the next best thing? When does a person step back and think this is nothing more than a gimmick?

It really doesn't matter, JB, this is what fuels everything in the golf industry whether it be some gimmick product or new clubs released every 4 months. It's all good.

If no one got excited about new things, golf (and society for that matter) would always be stuck in The past because no one would would want to try something new.

So to apply your rationale, you'll Never buy a new club again that has a technological advancement because 'it's a gimmick' or 'is just the next best thing?'. Golf more than any other sport is always has people looking for ways to help themselves get better. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides, the consumer will ultimately dictate whether a product is 'a gimmick' or 'the next best thing' by voting with their wallet.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I really hope all that have viewed this thread will see my reply. It is not easy being a start up in this business. No employees, no aides or assistants, no worker bees to help me advance my hopes. That is not an excuse, it is reality.

I am sponsoring 3 other sites, I have sent a product in for evaluation, and have asked how may I sponsor on this site. My day get's busy, I don't hear back, and I get on to other things.

12 posts about my product. In how many days - three weeks? I spent 3 days at the PGA show on my feet, and the feedback was awesome. And so in one tiny thread in one rather obscure section of the site, I post about Marcus Edblad and his endorsement of my product. It's here, in the thread for the PGA Show. Are you kidding me, whoever was upset, this is a factoid about the PGA show, and it was real.

I completely understand those of you that think I'm too commercial. Two final thoughts. First, as I said before, I am trying to launch a product, and I am not ashamed to tell you this. I have offered to sponsor, perhaps that will happen soon. If you were to surf around, you will quickly know that SwingWingGolf is not a leach, but the real deal. At least until my bank account goes dry. Second, I have posted some really cool golf stories on other blogs, stuff about my hole in one that I'll never forget, about my fondest golf experiences, and comments to other members who were seeking support and feedback. You know what, I am a guy sitting at a desk in his home office, with product in his garage next to his golf clubs, looking forward to two things, warm weather, and a few sales to make ends meet. I hope both come quickly.

Dan Gitre
SwingWing Golf
Milford Michigan
248-318-3544
Married, 2 kids - one in college the other a JR in HS
Love to Mtn Bike, play soccer, boat and drink lots of beer
Thanks

Dan,
Nobody is telling you you cannot be a part of the forum, however please consider from the other point of view. That your entire goal in each post is to sell a product to the members of this forum based on the work that the members have done to create this space. That does not mean you are wrong, or that it is wrong, just that for some it comes off as spam.

You were emailed back and were told the costs associated with being an advertiser on THP. We are reviewing the product unbiased with one of our reviewers and that review will be published on the THP home page. Outside of that, I am not sure what you would like here. We are all for conversation and answering questions as they arrive. However when the goal on the other side is merely to come and bump the posts each day or every two days to bring in sales, it does come off differently.

THP is all about making people aware of products that they might never heard of, but lets not forget that you came to the forum and started posting about the product. Then were told that perhaps you should let THP review it. I think its great that you sponsor other sites, and I hope all of that works out well for you. Frankly I hope the product sells like crazy and you hit the jackpot, because I am all for the American dream, but just remember we are all in this together.

Its all about a give and take, rather than "adsy" if that makes sense. Come on and answer questions when they come up. Come on and tell people about news. Come on and chat about golf. All those things are great. Coming on and saying "buy today because the price is going up next week" just because someone says its interesting comes off wrong to me.

Again, this is all just my opinion. You have not broken any rules, nor have any of the mods or admins sent you a message asking you to stop. Just giving you my opinion on it just like you have been about the product. Its all a give and take on THP and the members of this wonderful community are very welcoming and always love to speaking with companies.

Well I'm interested to hear hanks and cookie's feedback on this product.

Thanks, got the message. Just remember one thing... the things I post wont' be out of a book, I've got some stories you won't believe.

See ya, thanks.

Thanks, got the message. Just remember one thing... the things I post wont' be out of a book, I've got some stories you won't believe.

See ya, thanks.

I feel like you're taking things the wrong way. Apologies if that's not the case.

I feel like you're taking things the wrong way. Apologies if that's not the case.
Reading it again, I can see what your thought was.... Just meant in a quick post that some of my experiences may seem "made up", but they are genuine. Like my brother riding with his future mom in law in a golf cart the day before the wedding. She was riding shotgun, and they were heading down a hill after their tee shots, looking for their balls. Well as they gained speed, my bro suddenly sees her tee shot off to the left at a 45degree angle. Without thinking, he yanks the steering wheel to the left, with his eyeballs fixed on her golfball in the rough. In a matter of about 1.5 seconds, his future mom in law was ejected from the cart and tossed down the hill to the right. Long story short, she broke her ankle, was in a cast for the wedding, and me and my six brothers laugh about it every time we get together.

True story. And with 6 bros, I have so many to share.

Back