Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
What’cha got?

For me, it was the RTX4s. I am
Not sure I have enjoyed a wedge as much as I did those since.

Good question. I need to put some thought into this.
I really like the PM Grind when it was out. I also love the S23 from Mizuno.

I think it depends on am i thinking best advance? Or am I thinking one that hits me in the feels?

I think it depends on am i thinking best advance? Or am I thinking one that hits me in the feels?
Feels

Advance

I think those last two questions will provide different answers. I think the s21 wedges were way out of the box and really awesome. They didn’t work well for me though but I thought they were awesome.

Best for me was the rtx4. Even though the zip cores and other are potentially more advanced in tech.

Hmmm.
Edel SMS possibly. Could also bring in PM Grind as it ushered in so many wedges that changed shaping and grooves.

Hmmm.
Edel SMS possibly. Could also bring in PM Grind as it ushered in so many wedges that changed shaping and grooves.
SMS is a great call. The weight impact is mind blowing. I’ll be looking forward to where they go next. Give me the weight tech with a bit more foregiveness and watch out.

Hmmm.
pM grind wedges were fun. Yes everyone will say ping eye wedges. But the PM started an era.

pM grind wedges were fun. Yes everyone will say ping eye wedges. But the PM started an era.
Not in the last 10 years they wont haha

Bridgestone J40 wedges. They’re like.. 11 or 12yrs old? Maybe? Don’t care, they were outstanding.

Rtx3 were great too

Bridgestone J40 wedges. They’re like.. 11 or 12yrs old? Maybe? Don’t care, they were outstanding.

Rtx3 were great too
Rtx3??

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Grinds do different things for different people. Hell, the Tour Preferred wedges with the ATV grind? Loved that thing
I am with you on the ATV. The shape of the RTX3 was not good.. very industrial looking.

I'm a big fan of the SM9 Jet Blacks. They are classic looking at address and in the bag and have a lot of grind options.

I had a lot of other vokeys but to me the SM9 was one of the cleanest

I am with you on the ATV. The shape of the RTX3 was not good.. very industrial looking.
I liked the bounce on it. For whatever reason, that grind worked so well for me

Maaaaaaaaaaaan this is a tough one. Going to have to think about it

I liked the bounce on it. For whatever reason, that grind worked so well for me
The Cleveland sole has worked well for me for a while. Just effective and uncomplicated.

I was thinking one of the Glides that had the Eye2 version.

Since these are the "real" PM grinds at the end of the day!

I had the Glide 3.0 Eye2 and it was the lick

Edel SMS wedges for me. I had them fit after the fact and that may have played a role in it. The performance and the swing feel won me over.

For me personally, anything Vokey. Before that I didn’t think there was anything other than Cleveland 588’s in the world. But I’m kind of a simpleton.

Snakebite X. Currently in my bag.

Back