Bet You Can’t Have Just One

Before quarantine I went into the kitchen at the office and watched someone scrape of the outside of it so it was a plain hotdog on a stick. Just wrong.

Serving sizes on addicting foods are a joke! I’d like to see something a little more realistic like half the bag or entire row.
When i buy oreos or other cookies, I pick a number (3-4) and say "this is how many i'm allowed to have per day as a snack) otherwise the entire bag is gone hahaha

Before quarantine I went into the kitchen at the office and watched someone scrape of the outside of it so it was a plain hotdog on a stick. Just wrong.
I've seen fights started for less.

I could walk away after one corn dog. Other things, such as wings, pizza, fries, chips and others food items, no way.

I could walk away after one corn dog. Other things, such as wings, pizza, fries, chips and others food items, no way.
The serving size of a pizza is one. One pizza, not one slice.

When i buy oreos or other cookies, I pick a number (3-4) and say "this is how many i'm allowed to have per day as a snack) otherwise the entire bag is gone hahaha
I’ve started making peanut butter sandwiches to fight the snack bug. So far I’ve found all that does is add a sandwich to the list of things I would have eaten anyway.

I’ve started making peanut butter sandwiches to fight the snack bug. So far I’ve found all that does is add a sandwich to the list of things I would have eaten anyway.
right now is prime time... and we have delicious cheetos in the pantry.

right now is prime time... and we have delicious cheetos in the pantry.
Lucky! Grocery shopping here was Sunday. Cheetos and donuts were gone by Tuesday. In my defense, donuts were BOGO so every time I ate one, I ate a second one free.

Lucky! Grocery shopping here was Sunday. Cheetos and donuts were gone by Tuesday. In my defense, donuts were BOGO so every time I ate one, I ate a second one free.
hahahahahah wow.

I've never had a corndog; am I still allowed here?

I've never had a corndog; am I still allowed here?
I'm over here still trying to figure out how this can even be A Thing.

Two is the sweet spot for sure but I've been known to make another when I'm done. They are seriously so good. Good thing I don't eat them very often or I'd be in trouble

The killer for me is those dam mini chocolate bars, I could eat a whole box of mini Kit Kat’s or coffee crisp. Funny thing is I don’t really like the full size chocolate bars. As for corn dogs can’t remember if I have ever eaten on or not?

Earlier today I had a corn dog. Then I had another corn dog because my self discipline is wait what self discipline? Can you relate?
I felt the same about triple bogeys today. I didn’t want anymore but just couldn't stop.

The killer for me is those dam mini chocolate bars, I could eat a whole box of mini Kit Kat’s or coffee crisp. Funny thing is I don’t really like the full size chocolate bars. As for corn dogs can’t remember if I have ever eaten on or not?
I used to keep a big jar of mini chocolates on my desk at work for when people came in my office. Had to finally stop when I was eating them all myself!

I felt the same about triple bogeys today. I didn’t want anymore but just couldn't stop.
Too true! I’ve been there before and I’ll be there again. You’re in good company!

Corndogs and hotdogs in general...

Oreos are the hardest ever to have just one... Even at two there is a decision to be made. Be left unsatisfied or move to a third for additional calories that leave you happy. 4th is a lot.

Hate when wife opens Cheetos, watch out!

At least two at each snack, maybe 2-3 times a day, untill the large 36 ct box is empty.

Got to have a copious amount of mustard available as needed. Corn Dogs are the reason mustard was invented.

For an extra treat, make your own, using "Hot Links" sausages.

I don’t like corn dogs. I’ve tried them a few times and each time I disliked it. JB can not understand how I don’t like them, but I just don’t. I’m also not a huge fan of food on a stick, with the exception of a popsicle of course.

At least two at each snack, maybe 2-3 times a day, untill the large 36 ct box is empty.

Got to have a copious amount of mustard available as needed. Corn Dogs are the reason mustard was invented.

For an extra treat, make your own, using "Hot Links" sausages.
Wow that's a feat... Based on that you can eat 4-6 a day ?😵

I don’t like corn dogs. I’ve tried them a few times and each time I disliked it. JB can not understand how I don’t like them, but I just don’t. I’m also not a huge fan of food on a stick, with the exception of a popsicle of course.
And yet just told me that a different dessert that was on a stick was one of the best things ever. Maybe you don’t even realize you love sticks?

But some food is just better on a stick!
1589633657915.jpeg

Back