JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A very special unboxing is here right now as Bettinardi came to us after the show and asked if they could make a custom buckle with our new logo. When we saw the quality of them, we obviously got pretty excited. The finished product arrived today.

813948439_WQLyX-L.jpg

813948482_kA9G3-L.jpg

813948518_74irN-L.jpg

813948345_EAZLc-L.jpg

813948396_ijLKo-L.jpg

813948310_rLvHb-L.jpg

WOW, that's awesome!!! It looks great :good:

I want one. Are there any of the other THP buckles left? If there are, can you put one away for me so I can hand you guys the money when I get there in a few weeks?

• Admin
I want one. Are there any of the other THP buckles left? If there are, can you put one away for me so I can hand you guys the money when I get there in a few weeks?

Our THP Buckles that we had sold out a few months back. I love the look of this one so much.

Suh-weet! That green hole is a perfect contrast against the brushed silver!!!! :D

• Admin
It looks fantastic!

A very special unboxing is here right now as Bettinardi came to us after the show and asked if they could make a custom buckle with our new logo. When we saw the quality of them, we obviously got pretty excited. The finished product arrived today.

Any chance they would do more of these? That is a nice looking buckle.

Any chance they would do more of these? That is a nice looking buckle.

I am sure they would. We have not spoken to them about it yet. We had lots of requests when we did our limited buckle of only 25 made and numbered and they were only $45 shipped. It took us over 6 months to sell out of them.

We would like to be able to do something like this for everybody, but the cost becomes a factor. I do know that anybody can order one from them though.

Those buckles look great!! I have seen a lot of designs that they have done and they just turn out great every time.

Those look so simple and amazing!

I really think that our forum members hit the nail on the head with this logo. I am wearing it right now with a cool outfit. Black Tehama shorts, White and Green Nike Shirt, and a cool Sligo Black and green painters hat.

814197027_fHWbk-M.jpg

814197065_dXD8o-L.jpg

Sharp looking buckle!!!

This is the first time I have seen this thread! Love this buckle!

This is the first time I have seen this thread! Love this buckle!

same here smalls. that is quite impressive. JB, you've got some nice threads man. that logo really turned out fantastic and works well on apparel and accessories. you guys made the perfect choice.

if you did want to offer these to forum members you might want to have everyone prepay and then perhaps you could order in bulk? you know, have a deadline or something.

Great looking buckle. Good job THP and Bettinardi

Back