Bettinardi Big League Chew

Decided to pass once I was on the page. The one I wanted was just too much for what it is - I can save that cash for some clubs

The putter and the cover are phenomenal! Would love to see one in person!

Bettinardi makes some really cool stuff. Very nice

All the head covers are sold out :( I used to love big league chew. It was the best tasting 45 seconds of your life.

Loved that stuff growing up & I would rock 1 of those head covers.

My eyes suck. I didn't realize they were headcovers until you mentioned it. I was about to ask what's the point...

Really cool idea, I won't purchase any but I think they will be a pretty hot ticket.

My eyes suck. I didn't realize they were headcovers until you mentioned it. I was about to ask what's the point...
They have a putter too. I just couldn't justify a putter in my bag that’s worth more than the truck getting me to the golf course.

They have a putter too. I just couldn't justify a putter in my bag that’s worth more than the truck getting me to the golf course.

Oh, I'm aware they have putters. I didn't realize they were headcovers. I thought it was bubble gum in a package that said Bettinardi on it.

Add me in to the "reminds me of my youth" crew. Always stuffed a big wad in my mouth for baseball.....either watching or playing

I remember playing whiffle ball, and everyone had a huge wad of big league chew

I was saying they have a limited edition big league putter too for the cheap price of $2200

Oh, well. Nevermind. I didn't realize that. That's one of those things, too, that'll have to wait until I'm pulling in mid-six figures each year.

Decided to pass once I was on the page. The one I wanted was just too much for what it is - I can save that cash for some clubs
I really, really regret not buying. I like fun and these are fun.

I really, really regret not buying. I like fun and these are fun.

I saw a blade headcover for $130 online, not an awful markup compared to the $100 retail.

Last edited:
hahaha that whiplash has to suck.

I feel that way about the St Patty's scorecard holder they did.
I got the towel and sweatshirt. Love them
I saw a blade headcover for $130 online, not an awful markup compared to the $100 retail.
not too bad, nope. I’ll look

Back