Bettinardi Makes a Yes! Putter

Looks like it was and for Matthew Fitzpatrick.

Thanks! I was trying to remember which player was sporting a Yes putter. Pretty cool updated custom IMO.

I think the most surprising thing is that a product was blatantly copied and it wasn't TaylorMade that did it.

I think the most surprising thing is that a product was blatantly copied and it wasn't TaylorMade that did it.

Or Scotty. But Scotty would charge at least $500 for it. :ROFLMAO:

I dont know anything about the yes putter or this, but what is the insert made of?

Not for me. Not a fan at all

I dont know anything about the yes putter or this, but what is the insert made of?

Yes! or this one are not an insert, but rather milled.

Yep, looks like a YES! As they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Loved me the tracy II, Fitzy has good taste

I’m with @Jman on this one. Looking at the first post only I thought ”damn that’s a great looking putter”. Reading further it seems THP doesn’t necessarily agree, but that’s why there is more than one brand out there right?

If I was at a shop and saw one of these on the rack I’d definitely be giving it a roll.

Pros get all the cool stuff. Guaranteed he just asked for it, and Bettinardi has the tools to make it.

Shocking the patent expired, but YES! no longer exists for a reason, I guess.

I like it, and I think I want it!

I liked Yes putters back in the day. The C-grooves were an interesting innovation. Might this be a new direction for the FIT face milling? Make the entire head out of the soft carbon they are known for and it might be a sweet putter.

Even with an expire patent, not a fan of the look of either

I can Totally dig This! Was a big fan of the Yes! Line of putters and had a few actually!

Yes! or this one are not an insert, but rather milled.
It’s painted? Wow I was fooled! My eyes sure played tricks on my mind.

Love me some groovy putters. Betti with the horizontal grooves and the Yes! Abbie forged as the backup.
Both grip the cover of the ball and give good end over end roll.
I like my Yes! better than this one. Still have two of them.
Makes sense the patent is up. Didn't know how they'd do it otherwise. Surprised no one scooped it up? Maybe Betti will...that would be pretty dope.

I’d buy a “Furyk” version if it came with the nick and ding.

I'm still gaming a Yes! Dawn.

It makes sense as a direct tour request for the look.

Some haven’t read it’s not a blatant copy. A very good tour player wanted it this way and betti made it. If it didn’t look just right, weigh just right, etc then Matt Fitzpatrick wouldn’t use it. Betti has he best milking equipment around and they mill a lot more than putters. They do a lot of classified milling for the government. Think super tight tolerances, exact weights and specs for say anything going into space on a rocket or shuttle. They can’t talk about that stuff though. As they said ‘it’s classified’ lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think it's a copy. Mat Fitzpatrick says he just wants to keep using the same YES putter he's used for 10 years or so. So Bettinardi take a punt on producing an exact version of the one he wants to keep using so they can say he's using a Bettinardi. I get it. It's product placement. It's business. What's not a copy about that though - it even has the same C Grooves - they are out of patent since 2015. Doesn't look like Bettinardi wants to push it though - these putters are like $3000. I have a Matt Kutcher AND I have a YAS Abbie - I get it - I like em both!!

Back