Bettinardi Putter Thread

Rambler;n8893876 said:
So I added another little something today... In raw...

Pics from the Hive. Looks really good in person. Should get it on the course tomorrow.

27507-4_300x300.png

27507-3_300x300.png

I am kind of into some of these new offerings.

While I don't love the name, the 1/8 toe hang on the Queen B 6 is something I really want to try. They made a black finish one and sold it on the hive. Oh yeah.

cd08f56a9ca1b00b85af685e370fa7f7.png

ever since I made the switch to the queen B 6 my putting has improved big time. I love the feel off the face. Not too hard like some of the first Swag offerings, but also not soft like an Odyssey insert. I've shot my 4 best rounds of the year in the past 3 weeks solely b/c of my performance on the greens. It has a nice heavy feel which I prefer

ive never putted well with blades and most mallets are too big to look at imo. this is a perfect blend of the 2

Man, that is sweet. I wish companies would do blackout versions more often. I love that look.

Man, that is sweet. I wish companies would do blackout versions more often. I love that look.
I think they are going to be releasing these as a stock option either later this year or next year.

I agree with you though, it's a fantastic look if the finish holds.

I was pretty sure late night that QB6 was the go-to..

But the SS9 Masters edition with the copper edition kind of sounds awesome. So does the idea of just going to a long neck in the BB0. Something to change up the stroke without changing what I like looking at.

Bettinardi is kind of crushing these releases lately.

But the SS9 Masters edition with the copper edition kind of sounds awesome. So does the idea of just going to a long neck in the BB0. Something to change up the stroke without changing what I like looking at.

I saw this over the weekend and really like the looks of this limited release.

B048D7A1-11B3-4303-9707-FBF048A23E73.png4BD8939A-7CD7-4DFC-B38C-FC581D4CEDF0.pngD54A9F99-30D8-4BC2-A597-EE88BF2CF823.png

What's that? You want to meet at Studio B for a fitting? Let's go.

Well those are pretty aren't they... Love the look of the wide blades. Blacked out version might push me over (again).

What is their pricing structure for the fittings? Do you know?

$100 for the fitting (IIRC that can then go towards the purchase of a particular putter).

So a Friday sometime in the next month or so? I could be game.
I'll check the skeddy.

I really want to. Just need to sort out timing. Maybe even steal a round on the way back through with @amsmith61..

I've had a blast looking at Betti's the last few days. Currently throwing around the idea of grabbing some not-familiar-to-me shapes.

This is an SS9 vs a KM1 (or SS28 I'm not sure).

05c85058198f6801da9b97ddacbcdb0e.png

daebedd023aae27255b4bf6429c6a7b8.jpg

dfcde0bdeea155acadf589ca2ee64b25.jpg

That copper insert is all kinds of cool.

That copper insert is all kinds of cool.
yeah, I'm kind of stuck on which one. I think I like the SS9 shape a bit better, but I really want to give flymill another go.

....and yes of course I've considered just being really dumb and getting both lmao

Reactions: KEV
yeah, I'm kind of stuck on which one. I think I like the SS9 shape a bit better, but I really want to give flymill another go.

....and yes of course I've considered just being really dumb and getting both lmao

I remember trying the flymill awhile ago and thinking it was pretty firm but that was back when I was in an insert phase.

You may as well get both. I mean you don't want to be second guessing yourself later on do you?

I'm a big fan of the Betti flymill.

Yeah it's pretty sweet. Totally different from their other mills.

The only one I really don't care for is the FIT face. Never liked it.
You be crazy. Nothing but plushness with the FIT face.

Back