Bettinardi Putter Thread

Just bought this as it was a price I couldn’t refuse. That’s my last putter for quite a while, will be selling some first.

9FBE282F-4166-4647-BDAD-E937F662FCC8.png

Congrats @Joelsim!

Can't wait to hear how it rolls for you.

Need to decide on a grip for it, currently has an SS Tour 2.0, and I need a Jumbo Pistol of some sort. Want to try something I haven’t already got.

nothing to really share but I’m trying like heck to get a roll in and find my shape.
Aren't you in Chicago soon?

Schedule something! They apparently have an awesome studio.

Aren't you in Chicago soon?

Schedule something! They apparently have an awesome studio.
Looks like life may have gotten in the way of this one but I’ll go out there soon enough. I can’t wait

Rolled both Betti's today.

Definitely preferring the BB0 shape, even if it needs to be a long neck to support my stroke. As much as I adore the sound off the copper SS9, I just can't seem to get comfortable with anything different from a PN blade. It's so dumb.

That said, I putted great on the back with the BB0. Made a couple, lipped a bunch.

Rolled both Betti's today.

Definitely preferring the BB0 shape, even if it needs to be a long neck to support my stroke. As much as I adore the sound off the copper SS9, I just can't seem to get comfortable with anything different from a PN blade. It's so dumb.

That said, I putted great on the back with the BB0. Made a couple, lipped a bunch.

Have you tried the SS #2? I had one for a couple of months and it felt gorgeous, but I prefer a longer sightline.

Have you tried the SS #2? I had one for a couple of months and it felt gorgeous, but I prefer a longer sightline.
It's one of the heads I tried at Club Champion and just could not square up to the ball. I'm pretty married to the BB0 shape I think.

It's one of the heads I tried at Club Champion and just could not square up to the ball. I'm pretty married to the BB0 shape I think.

Did you try the #28 Slotback? I love it.

Did you try the #28 Slotback? I love it.
Yeah, it's awesome... But boxy. I had a hard time keeping my natural stroke in play.

My brain sucks when it comes to putter variety.... But if what I use works, why mess with it, I guess.

Yeah, it's awesome... But boxy. I had a hard time keeping my natural stroke in play.

My brain sucks when it comes to putter variety.... But if what I use works, why mess with it, I guess.

True. It is boxy, but it’s a hell of a putter, beautiful balance.

True. It is boxy, but it’s a hell of a putter, beautiful balance.
I almost bought a tour stock SS28 (or KM1 i don't really get the difference) a couple weeks ago.

It's a sweet looking putter, that's for sure.

I almost bought a tour stock SS28 (or KM1 i don't really get the difference) a couple weeks ago.

It's a sweet looking putter, that's for sure.

If I was playing a round for money, out of the 12 putters I have, the SS#28 Slotback would probably be the one I chose to take with me. Not the prettiest for sure.

I've been nosing through some Betti registry and found this guy... What an insane finish!!

cc5267f762f61de0e3eeb1fdf917249f.jpg

I try not to look at these post because I'll spend the next 3 days looking for one, find it or I will find a different model, search that for a few days and then it repeats itself. Those are insane ^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I love this one ?

0F55198D-1067-48E9-8EE4-9A76F96460DB.jpeg

27427ADB-7198-41AF-A065-546C4A85FB19.jpeg

Oh damn @Canadan that thing is beautiful. That finish is crazy and that grip is a perfect shade of canadan blue haha

A QB9 should be landing on my doorstep tomorrow. I’ll be out playing no doubt so I’ll likely miss it, but hey, I can use it on Friday. And then hopefully a Piretti Cottonwood 2 early next week. My two favourite brands. I’ll be selling a BB39, a Scotty Del Mar and an Odyssey ProType 9 to mostly fund the new purchases.

D4C72603-A0C4-4170-A787-E0C5A348D590.png33743444-0F1B-42F5-B938-D11CFB4EDE68.jpeg

Back