Bettinardi Putter Thread

Took the Queen B SBS 6 out to the course the past two days. I've been waiting for the greens to get a little smoother before putting in play - I've just been rolling it inside. It felt really good. I was hitting my lines very consistently and made a good number of 10-20 footers.

Took the Queen B SBS 6 out to the course the past two days. I've been waiting for the greens to get a little smoother before putting in play - I've just been rolling it inside. It felt really good. I was hitting my lines very consistently and made a good number of 10-20 footers.
Easily one of my favorite shapes out there and they can be deadly.

Easily one of my favorite shapes out there and they can be deadly.
It just feels so easy to set up square to my line. I'm hoping it won't just be a honeymoon phase.

It just feels so easy to set up square to my line. I'm hoping it won't just be a honeymoon phase.
It’s the one shape I’ve been coming back to when I’m struggling for a little bit now. I just wish I had a damn headcover that fit it 😂

Why is it every time I see a 2013 QB 3 or 5, or the Stock Studio's I immediately want to buy it. Something about the 2013 models that really stick out to me.

Why is it every time I see a 2013 QB 3 or 5, or the Stock Studio's I immediately want to buy it. Something about the 2013 models that really stick out to me.

They are great looking putters, the orange color really makes them stand out. Hated selling my SS #14 but the collection was starting to get to large and something had to go.

Been playing my BB40 for about a month now and absolutely love it. Big fan of the firm feel and sound.

They are great looking putters, the orange color really makes them stand out. Hated selling my SS #14 but the collection was starting to get to large and something had to go.
I still have a SS12 in my basement. Don't think I'll ever move that one.

I still have a SS12 in my basement. Don't think I'll ever move that one.

I've been looking for a SS #12 for quite some time, always liked the center shafted putters.

I've been looking for a SS #12 for quite some time, always liked the center shafted putters.

Yeah I love it and find CS a nice change of pace when things are going a little funky on the greens. The face is also so soft.

Bagging the QB6 Limited Run for league tonight to see if I can get something going on the greens.

hahahaha

I love the white paintfill on that finish.
I love everything about it. If they would have just put that toe stamp on the heel of the face we'd be golden.

Although....a toe stamp with no stamp on the heel does look better than both to me. And luckily it's also small.

I love everything about it. If they would have just put that toe stamp on the heel of the face we'd be golden.

Although....a toe stamp with no stamp on the heel does look better than both to me. And luckily it's also small.
I definitely think it would have been better on the heel.

Temptation is building!!! :unsure:

3.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg

QB6 Limited Run had a good enough outing in league to keep it in the bag for a while. The shaft offset seems more forward than most I've gamed but it seems to be working! I do need to find a worthy grip for it though and ditch the current SS 2.0.

I like that.

Yes please!!!

6B7C161D-DD82-42D3-B075-ECF5CAF44E62.png

Back