Bettinardi Putter Thread

Those are beautiful putters @buckeyewalt and @fairwaynut

I am digging the new release with stainless insert on carbon. I like the contrast of metals - stainless lends a technological touch to the business surface, while simple carbon body carries the whole package. Nice. Sad to see it in June instead of April.

I have a daughter named Azalea. New release has Azalea's. :unsure:

What makes this a BB1.1 as opposed to a BB1 - anyone know?

I'm getting that spring classic. Being in Augusta it makes sense.

Besides the SS insert intrigues me.

I'm getting that spring classic. Being in Augusta it makes sense.

Besides the SS insert intrigues me.

Good luck in the morning. I hope you are able to get one. They sell out fast. (y)

polls should be taken before you downgrade logos haha

Then again, I'd make the same argument for Scotty's stuff.
I'm just trying to figure out how they thought this was a good idea?

Want to make a change? Go ahead. But this is a terrible attempt at a change.

Ummm.... yeah no thanks.

I feel exponentially better with the QB9 in the bag this time this year than I did with the Odyssey EXO in the bag at the same time last year.

5 ft and in feeling like the player @Tenputt thinks I am haha

I feel exponentially better with the QB9 in the bag this time this year than I did with the Odyssey EXO in the bag at the same time last year.

5 ft and in feeling like the player @Tenputt thinks I am haha

I can only judge based upon what I have seen. Bring that QB9 out here and let’s take a look. ;) It must be pretty great, because you were automatic last year from that distance.

The Betti Boy stuff looks really dumb. I can’t be alone in that opinion.

Yeah seems like a huge swing & miss to me, but I'm sure someone will buy it up.

Yeah seems like a huge swing & miss to me, but I'm sure someone will buy it up.
This is by far the longest items have been sitting on the page. I think it’s a huge whiff with people.

Came across something on the Bay tonight and with all the discussion about Betti Boy lately, I thought these pics might be of interest. I should say I'm not a fan of this putter.

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Played my round today with my limited edition QB8. Built it up with a Stability Shaft and Golf Pride Pro Only Green Star grip. Rolled quite nicely today and will probably keep it in the bag for at least 1 more round before I rotate onto something else.

Despite my dislike of Betti boy and the recent releases, I still want to get a fun QB6. I wish I could track one down.

Pumped to finalize deets on my Burns putter, copper insert WITH his pyramid milling? Oh yes please in all it’s plushness.

Back