Bettinardi Putter Thread

@fairwaynut my dude your collection is growing beautifully!

Love the long neck support in there too, that's my jam!!!

Thank you, sir! Are you referring to my Three Step Jam? :unsure:

New addition to the collection.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This BB8 3/4 "Mini Bee" landed yesterday afternoon.

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

4.jpg

What does that thing look like behind the ball? Good gracious you're building quite the collection!

It looks really good, the putter has a great feel to it.

It's my understanding that this Bettinardi can only be bought exclusively at the Pro Shop at the golf course. This also a very limited run, I feel lucky to have found one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

What does that thing look like behind the ball? Good gracious you're building quite the collection!

Sorry it took me so long to post the pic.

20200828_131110.jpg

I want a new Betti. But I can’t find one I love that @fairwaynut hasn't already bought.

Man, sorry about that. They're very hard to find at times and others I'm at the right place at the right time. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Man, sorry about that. They're very hard to find at times and others I'm at the right place at the right time. Anything in particular you're looking for?
Only poking some fun at your other worldly collection. I’ve been having a lot of luck with my QB8 recently.

One more for the poor. The .38 Special Black Proto (1 of 1)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

@fairwaynut you are on a serious roll of late. WOW! Nice collection indeed.

I have been rolling the QB8 Slant LTD for the last couple weeks, and doing quite well with it. I think I'm going to play the BB8 Armageddon tomorrow. or... :unsure:

Saw these two Bettinartdi Tour Dept staff bags on Instagram this morning.

View attachment 8958719

While browsing the Bay earlier I saw both these bags were up for sale. Right now there up for a bidding war. If you want to buy outright the going price is $1250.

@fairwaynut you are on a serious roll of late. WOW! Nice collection indeed.

I have been rolling the QB8 Slant LTD for the last couple weeks, and doing quite well with it. I think I'm going to play the BB8 Armageddon tomorrow. or... :unsure:
The slant LTD has been my gamer too and it’s been pretty good for me. Not great but pretty good.

While browsing the Bay earlier I saw both these bags were up for sale. Right now there up for a bidding war. If you want to buy outright the going price is $1250.
Way too rich for my blood. It’s just a bag… A cool bag but just a bag

Bettinardi BB5 Inlay Dass

20200901_150953.jpg 20200901_151012.jpg

20200901_151031.jpg

@fairwaynut holding down the golf economy single-highhandedly. :love:

Best thing for my putting this year was moving to the QB9 away from the Odyssey Stroke Lab.

Going to be a while before I drop this as my gamer. Might buy some more bettis

Back