Bettinardi Putter Thread

Dude! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overdue. I have a Big Moss. Silly expensive but use it nearly every day.
I hope to put it in my family room as part of my permanent decor and renewed man cave for the winter. (y):cool::giggle:

Dude! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overdue. I have a Big Moss. Silly expensive but use it nearly every day.
I hope to put it in my family room as part of my permanent decor and renewed man cave for the winter. (y):cool::giggle:

Well I do have a nice hardwood floor in the hallway at the condo that would be perfect for such a thing, but the boss might object just a little (understatement). :laughing:

I have to figure out the angles for my 6 ft by 16 ft to fit in here. :ROFLMAO:
I want a couch, but I might have to sacrifice. :LOL:
It has three holes. The ball falls into them. Oh you would love it! :love:
I envision the UPS guy sitting at the bottom of your stairwell waiting for the next box. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh gawd, most fun I had all day, thanks bud. :LOL:

I've got two Bettinardi QB headcovers I no longer have a use for. Rather than just toss them or donate them, I thought I'd see if some THPer would like to have them. The headcovers are practically brand new and have seen very little use. So if your interested, PM me.

20200919_082929.jpg

Thought I'd show off these four little beauties. :cool:

From fore picture to the back.

1. BB0 Dass Lava Flow
2. BB5 Welded Plumbers Neck
3. BB0 Dass Electric Blue
4. BB0 Rainbow Splash

20200922_161452.jpg

Last edited:
Really love this one, was very happy I could add this one to the collection,

44 Magnum Stinger Proto

20200925_082650.jpg 20200925_082712.jpg

20200925_082731.jpg

20200925_083621.jpg

I got excited to see the airstrike hive drop today and was sorely disappointed. Betti has been missing way more than hitting with me over the past several releases.

I got excited to see the airstrike hive drop today and was sorely disappointed. Betti has been missing way more than hitting with me over the past several releases.

120039473_3477735085610122_6949542874888860538_o.jpg

I totally agree, the above putter showed up on Bettinardi Facebook page this morning. I was hoping it was going to be included in the Hive release this morning, but sadly no. Have to say I'm not a big fan of these releases today.

This is going to be Bettinardi week for me. I have a putter fitting on Tuesday and a a Hive date on Thursday. Don't know what the rest of the week may bring. 🤔

This is going to be Bettinardi week for me. I have a putter fitting on Tuesday and a a Hive date on Thursday. Don't know what the rest of the week may bring. 🤔
Hopefully selling me a few in your collection 😂

Hopefully selling me a few in your collection 😂

If you really have any interest, PM me. I'm always willing to listen. ;)

Saw an INSANE Betti Vessel stand bag on eBay. Wowwwwww 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Saw an INSANE Betti Vessel stand bag on eBay. Wowwwwww 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ugh, yeah. Now that price tag is just as insane. But it’s crazy nice

If you really have any interest, PM me. I'm always willing to listen. ;)
There have been a few in there that I’ve had my eyes on. I might take you up on that some day.

1.jpg 5.jpg

2.jpg 4.jpg

Installed a stability in a SeeMore mFGP, should be fun.

Did you mean a Bettinardi? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the bump on this thread.

QB9 was an absolute weapon, specifically on Sunday. However Wed-Sunday, was putting extremely well. Speeds was down, as long as I got the line right (which I struggled with on Saturday) it was good to go.

It really shone yesterday during the Sunday round, especially on the back when the wind was up and making the flagsticks flap.

Putting this in the bag a year was the best thing to happen for my putting since I peaked with the 8802 Nead three years ago.

Back