Bettinardi Putter Thread

I took my BB39 to the practice green today for the first time in forever. Liked it a lot - just need to get putter from 34 to 34.5 35inches.

Last edited:
3/4 Proto

20201018_113339.jpg 20201018_113355.jpg

20201018_113428.jpg

20201018_113454.jpg

@fairwaynut heres your next staff bag, is this the shat or what???!!!

E68FBBCB-CF13-459D-AB90-AA0DA267A779.jpeg

On bettinardi web site, I see an archive clickable but it doesn’t show everything. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there another site with all their stuff?

On bettinardi web site, I see an archive clickable but it doesn’t show everything. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there another site with all their stuff?

I think the Registry on Bettinatdi's website is as close as you're going to get.

I think the Registry on Bettinatdi's website is as close as you're going to get.
Dang...
I see a lot a lot of headcovers advertised by people that aren’t on there.

Dang...
I see a lot a lot of headcovers advertised by people that aren’t on there.

I really don't think Bettinardi has any kind of Registry or Directory for their headcovers.

Somebody please buy this before I do something stupid...

I've really been enjoying my Cleveland SOFT putter but think I'm going to put the QB6 in for my next round.

When it comes to buying a new putter, the word stupidity does not exist. ;)

BTW, just for the sake of conversation, this is the same putter I have in my bag at the moment and I've never rolled a better putter in my life. No brag, just fact. :)

Somebody please buy this before I do something stupid...

I've really been enjoying my Cleveland SOFT putter but think I'm going to put the QB6 in for my next round.
love that copper insert, pair that putter with a wizard cover and youve got something there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to buying a new putter, the word stupidity does not exist. ;)

BTW, just for the sake of conversation, this is the same putter I have in my bag at the moment and I've never rolled a better putter in my life. No brag, just fact. :)

Oh I know. This would be my second Limited Edition Betti. How is the roll off the face? the Limited QB6 is fly milled, so assuming it would be a little firmer than that. I do love the shape.

love that copper insert, pair that putter with a wizard cover and youve got something there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The copper insert is the whole reason I'm watching that one!

@fairwaynut did you see that mail call in australia?

No

Oh I know. This would be my second Limited Edition Betti. How is the roll off the face? the Limited QB6 is fly milled, so assuming it would be a little firmer than that. I do love the shape.

The copper insert is the whole reason I'm watching that one!

The roll off the face is amazing, I've never had better distant control than I do with this putter.

The roll off the face is amazing, I've never had better distant control than I do with this putter.

You're not helping but thanks! :ROFLMAO:

You mean like this................

20201019_170747.jpg

Jedi voice: You will send me that head cover. 😈

If you had watched the movies, you would remember that the Jedi voice only works on the weak minded. I'm weak at many things, but the mind is not one of them. :laughing:

Back