Bettinardi Putter Thread

:laughing: Now guys there is no need to fight, I've got more than enough putters to go around, not making any promises though. ;) :starwars::laughing:

Last edited:
i am more and more fascinated by the bettinardi accessories than the scotty cameron stuff.. man theyve got good stuff.

i am more and more fascinated by the bettinardi accessories than the scotty cameron stuff.. man theyve got good stuff.

That was part of the reason, Bettinardi is class above no matter how you call it. ;)

How many Bettis do you own FN?

I've not counted, but probably between 20 and 30 right now. I traded two for the 50 Caliber and sold another off yesterday. Did buy over the weekend, one I've been wanting since I saw it for the first time. ;)

I've not counted, but probably between 20 and 30 right now. I traded two for the 50 Caliber and sold another off yesterday. Did buy over the weekend, one I've been wanting since I saw it for the first time. ;)

That's nuts, but I commend you on your commitment. If you are ever looking to move off of a #9 model slide into my DMs LOL

And just for the sake of conversation, I'm going to be looking to move some of them in the near future. I've already kinda started. :)

That's nuts, but I commend you on your commitment. If you are ever looking to move off of a #9 model slide into my DMs LOL

It's been alot of fun since I started collecting and I'm kinda coasting right now. The SS9 is staying in the bag until something comes along that will bump it out, don't know when that might be though.

I did see a SS9 for sale on Ebay recently, don't know if it's still there.

It's been alot of fun since I started collecting and I'm kinda coasting right now. The SS9 is staying in the bag until something comes along that will bump it out, don't know when that might be though.

I did see a SS9 for sale on Ebay recently, don't know if it's still there.

What's your face milling on the SS9 Micro Honeycomb?

I came across a place on Facebook that makes me look like a beginner, a simple beginner. :whew:

Here's a closeup of the face of the SS9.

20201026_143424.jpg

i just want a decked out custom putter with wizard stuff of some sort all over it.

I would totally buy the headcover if someone wanted a bit of a discount on the flatstick. maybe not half though. :LOL:

I have the headcover and am not using it. Pm me if you want it?

I have the headcover and am not using it. Pm me if you want it?

ha, I should probably hold off. Maybe i'll get you to bundle it with one of these putters I'm going to buy from you eventually.

ha, I should probably hold off. Maybe i'll get you to bundle it with one of these putters I'm going to buy from you eventually.

Sounds like a plan, sir!!! ;)

Got these two items from the Hive event last week on Wednesday.

20201026_170915.jpg

Back