Bettinardi Putter Thread

Rolled a BB Forty-Five at the PGS Superstore in Paramus today. Holy cow that thing rolled nicely! Gave some serious thought about buying it on the spot.

And did you?

def316b619f83eda165000129a2badf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me a member of the club!!

Attachments

• F0C7E0CA-9A58-4D51-B50E-D1A12B365919.jpeg
    F0C7E0CA-9A58-4D51-B50E-D1A12B365919.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 23
  • F2647C11-528D-42E9-813D-DF12149BA489.jpeg
    F2647C11-528D-42E9-813D-DF12149BA489.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 23
A new gamer added to the rotation.

20210821_180413.jpg

20210821_180450.jpg

20210821_175753.jpg

A new putter released by Bettinardi at the 2021 Summer Social. It's called Mo Kume. It's a mixture of brass, copper and two other metals (don't remember the other two at the moment). Bob Bettinardi said it was the softest feeling putter he has ever rolled. This particular putter is a BB0.

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg

Scheduled a putter fitting this Monday and gonna do some damage at The Hive!!! It's my first time ever going so I expect things to get ugly really quick. good thing my wife is out of town lol

Scheduled a putter fitting this Monday and gonna do some damage at The Hive!!! It's my first time ever going so I expect things to get ugly really quick. good thing my wife is out of town lol

I'm assuming that you will be working with Matt Isaacson for the fitting. He is a great guy and really knows his stuff. The way they do a fitting at Bettinardi is really something, you'll find out things about your putting that you probably never knew before. Enjoy!!!

20201013_135658.jpg

I'm assuming that you will be working with Matt Isaacson for the fitting. He is a great guy and really knows his stuff. The way they do a fitting at Bettinardi is really something, you'll find out things about your putting that you probably never knew before. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 9047054
Ive never been fit to a putter before so that will be fun but im mainly going to see The Hive stuff!

Ive never been fit to a putter before so that will be fun but im mainly going to see The Hive stuff!

Your gonna see some really cool stuff!!! Warning, it can get expensive! But I think you already know that.
Expecting to see some pics of your loot from the raid also. ;)

Your gonna see some really cool stuff!!! Warning, it can get expensive! But I think you already know that.
Expecting to see some pics of your loot from the raid also. ;)
definitely will report back... I've been selling all my extra clubs getting ready for this day

FF80F225-33F9-4C1B-B3EB-60A9737A907F.jpeg183F23C2-96A3-4CA7-902D-13F11086CAE3.jpegI am recently a proud member of the Bettinardi club. She is nothing special or custom but she likes to make putts.

Really interested in the BB8W - Any pros/cons from someone with experience?

Just relating my experiences with the BB8W. I find the BB8W footprint a little too big for my liking. I find I like the BB0 more to my liking. The pic below has a BB8W (my first custom) in the middle. A BB0 is on the left and a FCB on the right. The FCB head is very similiar to a 3SJ head. Hope this helps a little?

20211124_181038.jpg

So helpful! Interesting to see compared to the BB0, that FCB is outta my skill set for sure! Love seeing your Betti collection BTW

I love the wider head (hence my Queen B 6). I'd just try everything and see which feels right!

I love my BB8W - I have an Armageddon from a couple years back. Specifically, I like wide blades as a profile that offers a deeper feel and more MOI than a blade, but still has nice straight lines for setup. Finish is awesome, and I love the face mill on mine.

No cons to mention really.

Just relating my experiences with the BB8W. I find the BB8W footprint a little too big for my liking. I find I like the BB0 more to my liking. The pic below has a BB8W (my first custom) in the middle. A BB0 is on the left and a FCB on the right. The FCB head is very similiar to a 3SJ head. Hope this helps a little?

View attachment 9047233
BB0 is a GREAT shape.

I literally just got fit today to get the Queen B 6 (only version they have in LH). Went to Club Champion since I live in Richmond and it was awesome to get the loft and lie dialed in.

Very very excited to get it in my hands, they looked awesome in person.

I guess I’m part of the Bettinardi gang now

I literally just got fit today to get the Queen B 6 (only version they have in LH). Went to Club Champion since I live in Richmond and it was awesome to get the loft and lie dialed in.

Very very excited to get it in my hands, they looked awesome in person.

I guess I’m part of the Bettinardi gang now

Welcome to the obsession!!! :thumb:

Back