Bettinardi Putter Thread

Looking for a little assistance from you Bettinardi kings.
I have the queen bee, and now looking for a face balanced option.
I see the studio stock 7, how much toe hang is the Innovai 6?
Anybody have opinions on the face balanced model?

thanks all
I have a 2021 INNOVAI 6.0 with the spud neck, it has about 1/4 toe hang. I adjusted the loft to 4.5* after a fitting. Changed the grip to a Tour SNSR Contour Pro
Recently bought a Scotty Phantom 5.5 to compare, but it was returned after about 6 weeks of missing putts I was making with the Betti, which I put back in the bag.
The new Innovai 6 look’s great behind the ball, but I don’t know if the new groove thing is any better than the FIT face. Might feel a little firmer.

I don't need this putter right... Right? I don't need it. Do I? Don't I? Screenshot_20220707-165113_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220707-165123_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220707-165138_Facebook.jpg

It has a polar stability shaft on it too...

Frick.

A recent 6.0 pickup from the Hive. :love:20220603_113606.jpg

20220603_113621.jpg

20220603_113640.jpg

that's got hard maybe written all over it.
Waiting to hear about extending the stability shaft. I've been searching for a skull and bones Hive putter for quite awhile now.

I hit the Queen Bee #6 for the first time this past weekend, and I can say I've never been drawn to a putter like I am that one. It's all over my bday and Christmas list.......if only I can hold out that long.

Waiting to hear about extending the stability shaft. I've been searching for a skull and bones Hive putter for quite awhile now.
How far does it need to go? I am sure an inch in the handle wouldn't play a huge role.

How far does it need to go? I am sure an inch in the handle wouldn't play a huge role.
It's 33 in. I play 34.5 or 35. I can get away with 34 though

I hit the Queen Bee #6 for the first time this past weekend, and I can say I've never been drawn to a putter like I am that one. It's all over my bday and Christmas list.......if only I can hold out that long.
It's amazing. The sound and feel of the face, the shape.

I've always liked Bettinardi's. Really great looking putters. These recent ones you guys have posted are soooo nice. Crazy good looking.

Thoughts on the new Roll Control face vs. F.I.T. Face?
Anyone have experience with both?

I spent some time with the Bettinardi putters last night. Feel very good. Not buying until I get a fitting.

Thinking I will put the Betti back in the bag for our work outing next weekend.

Back