Bettinardi Putter Thread

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
I didnt want to clog up the 2012 Betti Line Thread with these since they are not in the "line" and some were made in other years. But i finally got my 30th birthday present to myself. I ordered 2 custom Bettinardis and in person these things are absolutely amazing... i never saw 2 putters that look so good in my life. and i also never thought id spend so much money on a putter before but after talking to Jman he kinda opened pandoras box for me and i am in full custom putter hoarding mode and starting to get quite a nice collection. Anyway here are the 2 most recent additions and i have another one on order that should be here in a few weeks.

first is a DASS Boxcar Studio Custom,
It has a purple flame finish and it really shows in the sunlight.
DSC00239-1.jpg

DSC00240-1.jpg

DSC00241-1.jpg

Next is a BB-0 Flow Neck Prototype with a Anodized Aluminum insert it also has an blue ostrich Betti Grip. and i also bought a matching divot tool and marker and sheath.

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

Last edited:
Really like that Cowboys putter dude. Sharp.

I love the boxcar one. That's a really awesome looking putter. Congrats.

Awesome putters guy's, I will try to get out and snap a couple pic's of my little Betti beauty. Keep these pictures coming, great product and company!

Holy cow - these look amazing buckjob. The hosel on the DASS Boxcar is so damn cool and then the insert on the BB-0 is so dang unique looking. Congrats man, they look so darn nice.

Buck....

I WARNED YOU! Hehehehe

That said, if you axe the Boxcar gimme a heads up sir.

The box car is my favorite style and I love the neck on yours Buck. I will post some pictures of mine when I am back home.

These putters are sick. The custom options are amazing

Heres my other BB0-Flow i got im sending it out next week to be cut down an inch so i can game it.

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

That Boxcar...wow.

I had to open this thread...There's a Bettinardi Studio near my place in Naples. The next time I'm down there I may...have...to...go...

(Joining this board is just adding fuel to a screaming fire of insanity - love it)

I had to open this thread...There's a Bettinardi Studio near my place in Naples. The next time I'm down there I may...have...to...go...

(Joining this board is just adding fuel to a screaming fire of insanity - love it)

You should go. The fitter there, TJ, is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

--
tapatalk

i actually got an invite to go to Chicago in June for the social but with the outing and knowing how much its gonna cost me if i go to chicago i had to say no. but id highly suggest going to naples id love to get a fitting by Betti. think it would be amazing.

actually how far is Naples from Grand Cypress?

i actually got an invite to go to Chicago in June for the social but with the outing and knowing how much its gonna cost me if i go to chicago i had to say no. but id highly suggest going to naples id love to get a fitting by Betti. think it would be amazing.

actually how far is Naples from Grand Cypress?

More than 3 hours.

3.5 hours

--
tapatalk

thanks guys, still better than 12 to chicago. but im hoping to go to the social next time and thats a little far especially with all the stuff thats in store for the outing.

No time to get new pictures, but her are a couple in my stash. These boys just know how to make shiny objects:

P1030474.jpg

P1030092.jpg

Duey knows how to get me all worked up. Hehe

I love that putter. LOVE.

Man Buckjob that boxcar is amazing.

Duey knows how to get me all worked up. Hehe

I love that putter. LOVE.

Haha, just add a little grass. You young bucks!

Can I get on the putter ho's first rights and refusal list? If you a putter ho and want to dump a putter, shoot me a little PM and I'll respond quickly, one way or the other.

nice Betti Duey.... what finish is on that? just a flame?

Back