Bettinardi Putter Thread

Conversations are for everyone, dude!

I would think shaft could be the only real reason. The head shape should be identical.
Agree with the shaft but looking at the blade, the copper one seems longer from heel to toe and the standard QB6 looks like the toe is slightly elevated up and shorter unless the pictures I'm looking at are from different angles.

Just thinking even if that was so, it wouldn't account for the difference in toe hang, has to be the shaft.

hmmm...

7d38c00c22e0a2864a94bd094d0d970b.jpg

vs

d2c1dfced458ff51b63bc23175c74b2d.png

Hmmmm... vs...

SS9-CU-Limited-Face_720x.png

So this post was for my own curiosity and thinking process but the SS9 has a bit more of a pintail where the QB6 seems more sawed off, but otherwise extremely similar. Lovely putters, all of them.

Hmmmm... vs...

SS9-CU-Limited-Face_720x.png

So this post was for my own curiosity and thinking process but the SS9 has a bit more of a pintail where the QB6 seems more sawed off, but otherwise extremely similar. Lovely putters, all of them.
Yeah, what I think is most appealing about the SS9 shape is that it's more compact and there's more dynamic shaping at address.

QB6 just seems super boxy.

Widebody. Madness.

I put the SS9 and the Armageddon down next to each other for the first time last night and was floored by the flange depth on the Armageddon being near equal to the SS9. Beefier than I expected even after looking down at it over several rounds. Deserved gratuitous pics.

8741E15E-F130-4B5E-AAB3-BC6463DFA952.jpeg

F5B23637-A5AC-4843-A283-00F797E16EC7.jpeg

9870749B-985E-429C-BA01-F7CE382624F0.jpeg

Beautiful putter

Awesome!! Which two???
One was a buy back. One was a new-to-me.

As I do, I'll add some pics when I get them in hand. The BB0 might go get a long neck put on it, we'll see.

One was a buy back. One was a new-to-me.

As I do, I'll add some pics when I get them in hand. The BB0 might go get a long neck put on it, we'll see.
We demand to see pics of BB0.

So, I put an email out to Bettinardi to see if they can add a long neck to the BB0 and a sight line. Really curious to see if they can accomplish.

If not, I might try another place (Golf Garage) who does some nice work.

I started following Bettinardi on social media recently and I’m becoming a huge fan of what they have been putting out in the hive. Where should I do my research to get up to speed on everything I’ve missed all these years?

Back