Bettinardi Putter Thread

I feel weird typing this, but TAKE IT OFF BABY!

Without further ado... better pictures later.

2158F0DA-BAA4-4552-AE41-20C297FFD887.jpeg

84F0C6D8-BFAA-41BC-A581-B6D2EE7F2423.jpeg

Yes, definitely pumped! This is the first QB that really spoke to me. New directions in putting for me it will be fun (I hope.)

I want to go to the Hive so bad.

Just need to find a weekend where taking Friday to drive up super early for an 'experience' is feasible for the fam.

Also so I can see that @Rambler guy. He's fun.

QB8 LTD is sporting 1/4 toe hang, identical to a BB8 Armageddon and SWAG Suave Too, for those keeping score. The release notes were a little ambigous as to exactly what "optimal hang inspired by the Tour" is.

Just need to find a weekend where taking Friday to drive up super early for an 'experience' is feasible for the fam.

Putter fitting. Putter buying. I'm in.

in Chicago?

Also, I've been hunting Betti's lately. This finish is unfreakingbelievable.

21cd070f2c2dab1f7f07a69536860c12
21cd070f2c2dab1f7f07a69536860c12.jpg

The hive is worth it. Take a couple G’s with you and grab some fun stuff.

As for family, it’s nothing a few chocolate cake shakes can’t convince them it’s worth it

The hive is worth it. Take a couple G’s with you and grab some fun stuff.

As for family, it’s nothing a few chocolate cake shakes can’t convince them it’s worth it
I'm doing a Hive trip some time this winter for sure.

Not going to sit here and claim that I have been trying hard to connect with many of the boutique putter shops out there, but with Bettinardi I didn't have to seek very hard to get a direct connection to their brand, and I cannot wait to see where it goes. It actually shocked me, to be honest.

I'm doing a Hive trip some time this winter for sure.

Not going to sit here and claim that I have been trying hard to connect with many of the boutique putter shops out there, but with Bettinardi I didn't have to seek very hard to get a direct connection to their brand, and I cannot wait to see where it goes. It actually shocked me, to be honest.

The guys I dealt with there were great. I know I’ve heard mixed things about Betti, but my experience was very good. I basically have two brands I really would even look into to buy, and Betti is one of them.

The guys I dealt with there were great. I know I’ve heard mixed things about Betti, but my experience was very good. I basically have two brands I really would even look into to buy, and Betti is one of them.
I've heard that as well, but I'd rather see it first hand, and my experience recently has made me feel incredibly relevant to their brand, which is awesome.

Can't wait to continue opening up this experience. One thing I love? The prices are way the hell more reasonable than some of the Scotty's I was looking at, with way more options.

I've heard that as well, but I'd rather see it first hand, and my experience recently has made me feel incredibly relevant to their brand, which is awesome.

Can't wait to continue opening up this experience. One thing I love? The prices are way the hell more reasonable than some of the Scotty's I was looking at, with way more options.

Yep, and I like the headcover game from Betti better too. Plus, FIT face (IMO) is the best putter face ever made.

Yep, and I like the headcover game from Betti better too. Plus, FIT face (IMO) is the best putter face ever made.
I'm working my way through the face milling haha

Flymill is pretty rad, but I think I would like the super flymill a bit better.

Back