Bettinardi Putter Thread

The Hexperimentals are so good.

I shouldn't have opened the archive on the hive...this is incredible.

haha at least it's not for sale.

@GraniteRoost Here's the putter we were chatting about earlier. It's not to say it's awful (at all), but the super narrow stamping just doesn't seem to get it done for me from an aesthetic standpoint. Weirdly super uniform in the cavity, just kind of boring.

It's a great looking stick, no doubt, and long neck BB0 for 700ish is a nice opportunity, but man... It could have been SO much better. Like, for example, dancing Betti in the cavity.. Ohhhh man that would have changed some things.

Also, for their milling, flymill is rad, but I think I am more fond of their superfly mill. Tighter, not as deep.

View attachment 8911117
View attachment 8911118

I had the same thoughts when I saw that one on the bay.

I had the same thoughts when I saw that one on the bay.
Bums me out, because I'd jump at the chance for a BB0 at a price like that that actually represents the Betti profile.

To me, hand stamping simply isn't their forte.

I must say, tormenting @Molten with QB8's that are non-OTR has been rather entertaining.

Bums me out, because I'd jump at the chance for a BB0 at a price like that that actually represents the Betti profile.

To me, hand stamping simply isn't their forte.
There's another multi-metal Zero on the bay that I love, but it's got a horrific weld job.

There's another multi-metal Zero on the bay that I love, but it's got a horrific weld job.
Is that the graffiti? Cheaper on facebook :ROFLMAO:

Would be worth getting a fresh neck and a refinish though.

The Hexperimentals are so good.

Love those.

I must say, tormenting @Molten with QB8's that are non-OTR has been rather entertaining.

Why do you hate/love me? !

Man, I need to stop looking at some of these threads.

Live a little, bro!

If you saw my putter expenditures in the last 12 months, your statement might be, “Dial it down a little, bro.” Oh, but that’s right, we don’t keep track of those expenditures. :LOL:

If you saw my putter expenditures in the last 12 months, your statement might be, “Dial it down a little, bro.” Oh, but that’s right, we don’t keep track of those expenditures. :LOL:
No one is counting!

Also, I would be shocked if mine wouldn't make someone blush more lol

I got a text from the Mrs that I had a package and I realized it was some goodness from @cbaker2882. I can’t wait to get into the headcover game harder and this will prove to be a strong start. Thank you again!!

Buckles, anyone?

f3eeb9768acc804deb4cad03e70854cb.jpg

Those are sweet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I had the QB rolling today! It was fun to see the ball starting in line and threatening the hole all day.

Back