Bettinardi to Open New Studio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Bettinardi Golf is pleased to announce they will be moving their Studio B location, which is currently located in Tinley Park, Illinois, right above their factory floor, to Oak Brook, Illinois. The new location, set at 6,800 sq ft., is expected to open in the 2nd quarter of 2023 and will include a large boutique shopping space, two private putter fitting bays, custom wedge fittings, The Hive, as well as ample space for events and workshops.

With this new brick-and-mortar concept, Bettinardi Golf is looking to expand the current Studio B experience to include more space and availability with our fitters, a more intimate customization process, historical products highlighting their rich 25-year history, and an even larger shopping selection.

The new storefront is slated to host future high-profile events and be the go-to hub for putter and wedge fittings in the Chicagoland area.

“It has been my ultimate dream come true to open a storefront in the best shopping location in our home state of Illinois,” said Robert Bettinardi, CEO/Founder of Bettinardi Golf. “Studio B Oak Brook will allow us to fit our Tour staff and customers with the best technology in the world, in addition to providing the most premium shopping experience in golf. We could not be more thrilled.”
2017BettinardiLogo-scaled-e1664399407280.jpeg
“Studio B Oak Brook is meant to be a much more immersive experience for our customers, that not only will it provide a centralized location to get all your Bettinardi goods, but it will also serve as an invitation to get closer to our brand and really touch, feel, and see who we are as a company and family.” said the President of Bettinardi Golf, Sam Bettinardi.”

Bettinardi Golf has not announced an exact opening date at this time but has plans for a large grand opening party when the space is ready. Bettinardi Golf’s manufacturing facility will remain in Tinley Park, Illinois, where they will continue to produce the finest golf products in the world.

love it and great idea. Oak Brook is a very high traffic area compared to Tinley Park and the current location is in a weird spot

Not sure why I’ve never gone to their HQ in all these years.

Good for them. I hope it's a move that makes a lot of sense for them

Good for them. I hope it's a move that makes a lot of sense for them

Bettinardi has gone through a huge amount of growth and popularity this year. Expansion became a necessity.

Not sure why I’ve never gone to their HQ in all these years.
It's something I've really wanted to do, even if most of my exposure to their brand is their headcovers.

Maybe being in a new spot is enough to push me over the edge.

The photos posted in the Bettinardi thread of the existing space make it seem like a pretty cool experience, and hearing they want to expand it is awesome. Give me more blued, more twist necks, more wild milling, more more more!

It's something I've really wanted to do, even if most of my exposure to their brand is their headcovers.

Maybe we meet there this winter 🥶

I'd road trip for that

Makes a ton of sense. The current location is not open to the public unless you have a Hive fitting. It's also in a terrible location. Oak Brook is a higher end area with lots of traffic and better accessibility.

Very cool. I hope it works out well for them. Would love to go there someday.

My son moved to Chicago for his first job. Another reason to go visit.

Here's a pic of the area where they do the putter fittings. This pic is a 1 1/2 years old, but it hasn't changed any. I've heard that in the new facility there will be two wedge fitting bays.

20201013_135658.jpg

Back