PapaJohick

#ShortKnockerBombs
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure where to put This or if someone started a thread, but guys and girls be careful. A fake instagram account is out there telling you you won something. Just messaged @JB and @GolferGal

Just report it.
2C0F9A75-BB36-4368-8320-F0F0387BBDD4.pngE671FCE5-5D73-4A36-90F3-595840E4E408.png

Yeah a buddy got those and then the spam accounts started following me as well.

good psa

Spammers and Scammers are the worst

Are we sure it’s not just a THPer running elaborate interference on club purchases to their significant other? “Wow, this is the 4th contest you’ve won this week”.....”just lucky I guess”

Are we sure it’s not just a THPer running elaborate interference on club purchases to their significant other? “Wow, this is the 4th contest you’ve won this week”.....”just lucky I guess”

When I was married they all got shipped to work. Once home they just added to the General Golf clutter as long as I avoided any “pretty” headcovers. Then she’d notice. Started putting generic CPO headcovers on everything then, lol.

It’s little wonder that I’m not married anymore, lol.

I like how the message isn't even written in a way that is believable. Scammers are the worst

Thanks for the head's up. Since I never win anything I think I'm safe though. :laughing:

Got this message this morning.

Yuck, sucks when anyone is scammed, but trying to hurt the THP name really sucks.

Last edited:
I hope these idiots get shut down quick. I hate spammers and scammers.

Received messages from these accounts, hope they find the scammers

Darn this just got me. I clicked it but haven’t given info.

Boooo scammers!

Yeah, I "won" too. I started looking into more details and contacting here and it was a scam.

I know someone who I won't say who I know them for their own safety, but when the ps3 came out he told his wife he won it... now he wasn't lying because he "won" the ebay auction for it, but the implication of the win was it was free....

All I neau is that if a skammer learn to write gud, I am probably scwrud.

Can THP get a blue check mark?

Well the positives: I can’t even win a scammer contest on social media 😂

All I neau is that if a skammer learn to write gud, I am probably scwrud.
"Dearest you lucky today winner! Pleas to sent western union your bank acount informating. we get to you product in 3 day!" :ROFLMAO:

"Dearest you lucky today winner! Pleas to sent western union your bank acount informating. we get to you product in 3 day!" :ROFLMAO:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Our IT group sends out test malware messages monthly to random employees and we have people in danger of losing their logins because they’ve failed over ten times in two years.

Brutal. I hate scammers.

Back