Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

I don't want to sound sexist but am I the only one who thinks Bernadette is hotter then Penny?

angry-mob.jpg

I did like Penny with longer hair and there is nothing at all wrong with liking Bernadette.

they did but I kind of found it very anti climactic the way the episode went

I actually enjoyed this show more than any this year, my wife loved it.

I actually enjoyed this show more than any this year, my wife loved it.
It definitely was the best episode of the year in my book as well Randy.

I think they have progressed this show very well over the years. It is my fav show on tv right now.

Wife and I watched it last night, I laughed at lot more at this episode than I have in a while. It was pretty well done.

Oh and Fup.... I'm with you buddy. Absolutely.

So who wants to bet me now that they have had sex she ends up pregnant in the season finale?

So who wants to bet me now that they have had sex she ends up pregnant in the season finale?

I hope not. I'm afraid the show would jump the shark if they do that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I hope not. I'm afraid the show would jump the shark if they do that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It just did as far as I'm concerned.

It just did as far as I'm concerned.

Yea they have cracked a little of that Sheldon mystique haven't they. He actually has emotions. Story line wise are they planning to end the show? Half are married, sheldon will probably give her the ring. It's like a nerdy version of 'Friends'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea they have cracked a little of that Sheldon mystique haven't they. He actually has emotions. Story line wise are they planning to end the show? Half are married, sheldon will probably give her the ring. It's like a nerdy version of 'Friends'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 of the 4 are dating/married to insanely hot girls and Sheldon has had coitus. I mean how nerdy are they now.

I was concerned they were jumping the shark with Penny and Leonard getting married and how that became such a point if focus for so many episodes. Then they recovered. Then Howard's mom went on for too long I thought so I got nervous again. When sitcoms start tackling and getting too involved in serious topics, that's the beginning of the end.

Sent from Samsung Note 5

I was concerned they were jumping the shark with Penny and Leonard getting married and how that became such a point if focus for so many episodes. Then they recovered. Then Howard's mom went on for too long I thought so I got nervous again. When sitcoms start tackling and getting too involved in serious topics, that's the beginning of the end.

Sent from Samsung Note 5
i sense this as well. The dynamic has changed from the initial premise IMO. They are all getting pricey too contract wise.

3 of the 4 are dating/married to insanely hot girls and Sheldon has had coitus. I mean how nerdy are they now.

The actress that plays Bernadette is hot, but on the show??? Errr, not so much.

Sheldon and Amy are no longer virgins. At what? Mid 30s??

Yeah, still nerdy, LOL.

The actress that plays Bernadette is hot, but on the show??? Errr, not so much.

Sheldon and Amy are no longer virgins. At what? Mid 30s??

Yeah, still nerdy, LOL.
Never seen here before outside the show. Yea I agree!

And that's a wrap!

And that's a wrap!

One of the best series finale's I have ever seen. You can basically tell the trajectory of where each character was going moving forward. My all-time favorite show is Seinfeld and the finale of that show was awful. Another favorite was Friends, that finale was OK but I think the Big Bang Theory got it right overall.

Big Bang Theory: They did good with this finale.
My favorite finale of all time was the Newhart show.... very original....

Big Bang Theory: They did good with this finale.
My favorite finale of all time was the Newhart show.... very original....
Was going to say the same thing. Newhart was perfect.

Really solid finale.
Nothing shocking or outrageous, but good closure.

Back