Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

This is probably my favorite show on tv.

It is so funny. I had some friends in high school that were very much like Sheldon and Leonard. I think this show is hilarious.

My favorite episode is the one where they go camping and get the enhanced "brownies" from the female campers that they meet.

I love BBT!! My favorite episode has to be the one with Sheldon in the ball pit. Bazinga!!

Classic, I think I still have that in my DVR.

My favorite episode is the one where they go camping and get the enhanced "brownies" from the female campers that they meet.

Agreed!! Also loved the one where Sheldon gets sick and Penny has to sing "Soft Kitty" to him.....

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr...

I like when Sheldon started working at the cheescake factory

I love how after he figures out his problem he just walks out and leaves all of the broken dishes and tells Penny I don't work here.

WHEATON!!!
The bowling match episode was pretty funny.
And "He's not above playing the dead Me Ma card."

I am not a fan of waiting this long in the week to get my fix.. Were they not on earlier in the week last year?

They scattered my favourite shows and it confuses me!

I am not a fan of waiting this long in the week to get my fix.. Were they not on earlier in the week last year?

They scattered my favourite shows and it confuses me!

They moved from Wednesday to Thursday I believe. Remember the promo they had where Sheldon transported them to Thursday and when they got there their Chinese food was cold? HAHAHA

They moved from Wednesday to Thursday I believe. Remember the promo they had where Sheldon transported them to Thursday and when they got there their Chinese food was cold? HAHAHA

Just checked wiki. It was Monday's in Ohio.. Not sure what they have going on for you out in KS..

Haha I didn't see that promo, but I kinda wish I had. Last week watching the robot 'deliver' the food had me rolling hahaha!

That's right it was Mondays. With Rules of Engagement and Two and a Half Men. Oops!

I love Rules of Engagement. CBS had a great monday line up....now BBT is on Thursdays

I love Rules of Engagement. CBS had a great monday line up....now BBT is on Thursdays

I love the intro song to Rules of Engagement, and I love the show too. I don't really think the engaged couple has any purpose on the show anymore. I agree the Monday night lineup is great.

Not able to watch TV that often these days, but I do remember this being a funny show. I also remember the neighbor girl ;)

I love the intro song to Rules of Engagement, and I love the show too. I don't really think the engaged couple has any purpose on the show anymore. I agree the Monday night lineup is great.

agreed, they should be married by now anyways haha

tonights episode is hilarious!!!

it truly is...... One of the best ever in my opinion.

Thank you.
If only there was free shipping:angry:

It's a brilliant show, my wife doesn't think so though. She fusses at me for laughing so loud.

Gummi: we sometimes laugh so hard we start crying! Last week's show wasn't one of the best, but that was the first time I ever felt like that.

Gummi: we sometimes laugh so hard we start crying! Last week's show wasn't one of the best, but that was the first time I ever felt like that.

Felt the same way last week. This weeks shows promise. I love this show. It had me hooked from the very first episode.

This is in my opinion the best show on television. This weeks episode where Sheldon says "Bit**s be crazy" was absolutely hilarious!

I just bought season one on ebay. $11.87 and free shipping in a Buy it Now.

Good buy, I may look into getting that myself. Thanks for posting.

I could have bid on it; I looked at completed listings and there were a few that were won for less than that (not by a lot) including shipping, but most cost more. We'll have a BBT marathon when it comes in, and when I get ready to get the second season, I might bid on it first, and then do Buy it Now if I need to. A lot of the Buy it Nows have free shipping.

Back