Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

My wife and I love this show, but were late to the party. We haven't seen any episodes from season 1 or 2, so I may have to look on ebay as well. Looks like you got a great deal Smalls.

I only started watching it about the middle of season 3, so I have a LOT of catching up. It's our favorite comedy show.

Just went to the mailbox, and Season 1 has been delivered! Let the marathon begin! (But probably not until Sunday!)

Just went to the mailbox, and Season 1 has been delivered! Let the marathon begin! (But probably not until Sunday!)

I am one jealous man Smalls!

Party at Smallville's house! I love that show. I love their Firefly references.

I am one jealous man Smalls!

I just checked to make sure they work, and they do! Watched the first minute of the Pilot episode, and I LOL'd at Sheldon's first funny!

*knock knock knock* Smallville

I just checked to make sure they work, and they do! Watched the first minute of the Pilot episode, and I LOL'd at Sheldon's first funny!

It is going to be a blast seeing them grow into their roles. Here is one of my favorite pictures of the guys.

bbtflash.jpg

It is going to be a blast seeing them grow into their roles. Here is one of my favorite pictures of the guys.

The first scene:

Dont forget - new episode tonight!

We have all of the available seasons on DVD. Hilarious show. Our favorite pure comedy at the moment.

Baazinga.. I am really glad cbs puts this in the internett, we are a little over a season behind up here. But I can not wait that long!

Just bought Season Two for $14.75 (including shipping) on a Buy it Now. Tried to bid, but people actually will pay more bidding than they can to buy it now! Incredibly stupid! hahaha

Got the Season Two DVD today. Now if we can get started on the second DVD of season one! (three dvd's in season 1; 4 in season 2)

I love The Big Bang Theory! Any part with Sheldon is my favorite. :D

Got the Season Three DVD last week. Got all three for less than 45 bucks on ebay.

Gotta get to watching though, we are still on Season One, DIsc 2!

Got the Season Three DVD last week. Got all three for less than 45 bucks on ebay.

Gotta get to watching though, we are still on Season One, DIsc 2!

Nice pick up! Love that show!

The season premiere is tonight! And there are two shows tonight.

Don't forget, this is how last season ended (embedding is disabled, click on the video and then click on "Watch on YouTube":

I love this show and the wife can't stand it. She doesn't find it funny at all. Can't wait.

Dont forget - new episode tonight!

We have all of the available seasons on DVD. Hilarious show. Our favorite pure comedy at the moment.

Cant wait! Love this show!

Premiere(s) tonight were great, especially the 2nd episode. 2 great lines that jumped out at me: When I rise to power, those people will be sterilized; and, What's the gist, physicist?

Premiere(s) tonight were great, especially the 2nd episode. 2 great lines that jumped out at me: When I rise to power, those people will be sterilized; and, What's the gist, physicist?

Tonight's episodes were great. I loved that last line when he kept knocking on the door.

Loved it as always. Guess I better, Liz HAS to watch it, haha.

Back