Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

This show is great !

The Siri episode was really funny. im starting to watch this more and more when its on.

Getting ready for another laughfest.

And that is why we wear hard hats... great start. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

How did you like it tonight? I only thought it to be OK, now one of the better efforts.
Wasn't as funny as last week, but that one was one of the best episodes ever. I still laugh at all of them.

The wife and I really enjoyed the latest episode, sheldon is a classic character!

I have a lab full of alcoholic monkeys and tomorrow is the day we switch them to O'Douls. Classic.

I have a lab full of alcoholic monkeys and tomorrow is the day we switch them to O'Douls. Classic.

Last night wasn't the best episode ever, but that line was great.

Fruit Loops. hehe

My wife and I were laughing at ourselves. Due to syndication on several different channels, we watched four episodes last night (including the new one) on three different channels. Such a great show, even if you're watching one you've already seen...WHEATON!!!!

My wife and I were laughing at ourselves. Due to syndication on several different channels, we watched four episodes last night (including the new one) on three different channels. Such a great show, even if you're watching one you've already seen...WHEATON!!!!

Nobody calls me MOONPIE except Memaw.

Last night's show was awesome. "I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year".

Last night's show was awesome. "I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year".
I loved how Sheldon asked for a sarcasim read and they told him to go!

Yhat's the one they are showing tonight in syndication. I've seen them all, but they are all still hilarious.

Coming up tonight:

You guys got me hooked on this show. A couple of weeks ago I spent an entire weekend watching every episode from the previous seasons and catching up on this season

Last night was hilarious.

"Goodnight, real Penny. Goodnight, transvestite Penny."

"Need to use more Force"

Last night was hilarious.

"Goodnight, real Penny. Goodnight, transvestite Penny."

That was hands down my favorite line from last night.

I just started watching it last November. This show is so funny.

Back