Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

Both episodes were awesome tonight. I look forward to seeing what's in store for the rest of the season.
"Sittin' Pretty"

BBT is a great show. Found them both to be quite funny tonight. My mom is the one who introduced me to the show and I didnt have high expectations, but it has provided me with some great laughs

Tonight's episode was (again) hilarious. Where did they come up with "Fun with Flags"? So off the wall.

Tonight's episode was (again) hilarious. Where did they come up with "Fun with Flags"? So off the wall.

Amy dressed up as a pretzel at the end had me cracking up.

Wife & I had good laughs tonight too. Hilarious episode. Raj and SIRI what a hoot that was.

Penny and Leonard with the lists. Sheldon with the flags and Raj with Siri. Was really funny tonight!

Amy dressed up as a pretzel at the end had me cracking up.

That also had the wife and I cracking up. And Ferdinand on the flag got me giggling as well. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;-XxKz_--Z14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XxKz_--Z14[/video]

This show has to be one of the best jobs a writer can get. Always hilarious.

I liked Kriptke on there last night...voice recognition on this thing doesn't work. Watch this. That was hilarious.

That was one of the best episodes this season. So glad they added Amy as a regular (compared to the six episode arc they originally announced).

I liked Kriptke on there last night...voice recognition on this thing doesn't work. Watch this. That was hilarious.
That was one of the best scenes, except for I knew it was coming it was still funny.

I love when Leonard shot himself in the foot. I knew the minute she handed him the gun something bad was going to happen. I was more expecting him to fall over from the kick back.

Amy Farrah Fowler is the best thing that ever could have happened to this show. She gets all the best lines now! Who would have thought Blossom would be so great as this character??

Wife & I had good laughs tonight too. Hilarious episode. Raj and SIRI what a hoot that was.

Siri looked just like I thought she would.....LOL

Ich bin eine pretzel!

I was disappointed there was a real Fun with Flags podcast on iTunes. When How I Met Your Mother does something like that with a fake website or something they actually make a real website you can go to. I was hoping BBT would actually put out the podcast!

Finally watched last nights episode. Freaking hilarious.

Rajh and Siri was funny, yet kind of sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO @ westawaunt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of those clips are hilarious!!

I was belly laughing in that episode. Good one IMO.

Love this show! Wish Netflix carried the past seasons streaming!

Back