Big Break - Indian Wells [Spoilers]

Pretty disappointed Petey didn't make it through. I'm definitely cheering for the Canadian guy so it's not like I wanted him to go home, but I think Petey has some serious game.

Pretty disappointed Petey didn't make it through. I'm definitely cheering for the Canadian guy so it's not like I wanted him to go home, but I think Petey has some serious game.

Yeah, I'm not a Kent fan. Wanted to see Petey stay around for some actual golf instead of chipping and putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not a Kent fan. Wanted to see Petey stay around for some actual golf instead of chipping and putting.

haha for the record the Canadian I was referring to was David.. I think Kent is pretty full of himself.

Also, I would love to see some actual match play rather than all this finicky chip and putt crap.. Gets kind of repetitive..

Carl is a fraud and I hate the way he dresses. Will is a fraud too. I have yet to see him make good swing. They need to start making these jokers play golf.

Carl is a fraud and I hate the way he dresses. Will is a fraud too. I have yet to see him make good swing. They need to start making these jokers play golf.

Agreed, Will and Carl haven't shown me anything. Kent and David on the other hand are badass Canadians.

Agreed, Will and Carl haven't shown me anything. Kent and David on the other hand are badass Canadians.

David is scrappy. He's the sleeper right now n

Will just made it to the next show just because he had the most money, that is total BS! He did worse than most everybody else but is still safe. Wow.

Will just made it to the next show just because he had the most money, that is total BS! He did worse than most everybody else but is still safe. Wow.

I agree. What a joke. I hope Robbie smokes Carl here.

Carl in all sorts of trouble here!

282 yd 3-wood???

If he sticks this I'm going to bed upset lol

Holy crap, insane shot!

Judging from will's comments Carl is gonna chip in on Shanks. I hope I'm wrong.

I can't believe he stuck that shot. That was at least one stroke he gained.

Man, Carl pulling out all the crazy shots under pressure.

Ouch!!! Carl earned that one, but man that had to hurt!

Holy crap! You guys see the new shank?

Why was Carls bogey a bogey? I mean that 3 wood was sick, but 1 off the tee, 2 in the bunker, then take an unplayable, drop 3, hit 4, out of the bunker. The crazy 3 wood, is 5, two putt for a 7. Am I wrong, why was that a 6?

Why was Carls bogey a bogey? I mean that 3 wood was sick, but 1 off the tee, 2 in the bunker, then take an unplayable, drop 3, hit 4, out of the bunker. The crazy 3 wood, is 5, two putt for a 7. Am I wrong, why was that a 6?

It wasn't an uplayable it was the imbedded ball rule.

Wow
Carl
Wow

He has done well. He is an inspiration not just to me, but to all of us.

BTW David, WTH is "Planet Earf?"

I was sorry to see Shank go, I liked him better than anybody else on the show. I really wish Will had gone to elimination, I just don't care for him.

Oh and by the way will, Phil would have not only hit the 282 yard three wood to the gree he would have cut it to the pin :D

Gotcha thanks, I still think thats crap though, he imbedded the ball there

I agree with you CB, he should have been punished for sticking the ball in the bank....I think if it had still been touching sand he would have had to take the unplayable. I wish it would have stayed perched on the lip too...with that kinda stance there is no telling where the ball goes.

Back