Big Break - Indian Wells [Spoilers]

I watched this show when I was in Cancun (the mrs was not happy) it was great but shame we don't get it back in Scotland!

Thanks everyone who said the kind words about me. I know you are all so concerned about my flat stick. not to concerned - since those who know me consider putting to be the better part of my game. Truth is, it is golf.. sometimes they don't go in.. all you can do is hit the putt... If you ask any of the guys who was there that day, they would attest that they just didn't go in.. hit lots of good putts (except 13).. I am living in Orlando - at Grand Cypress. I will agree I do need to get lots better, never satisfied - but thank to you guys who were rooting for me - appreciate the support and Kent is an exceptional player.. it isn't easy to qualify for the US Open.

Enjoy Ireland.

Thanks everyone who said the kind words about me. I know you are all so concerned about my flat stick. not to concerned - since those who know me consider putting to be the better part of my game. Truth is, it is golf.. sometimes they don't go in.. all you can do is hit the putt... If you ask any of the guys who was there that day, they would attest that they just didn't go in.. hit lots of good putts (except 13).. I am living in Orlando - at Grand Cypress. I will agree I do need to get lots better, never satisfied - but thank to you guys who were rooting for me - appreciate the support and Kent is an exceptional player.. it isn't easy to qualify for the US Open.

Enjoy Ireland.
I thought your mental game was exceptional. You just kept grinding and grinding through all those eliminations. Very impressive. :)

Good luck as you move forward! :)

Enjoy Ireland.

There's going to be a THP gathering at Grand Cypress on Sept. 10th I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's a pleasure having you on here and sharing with us!

Enjoy Ireland.

Wow man, that's awesome of you to post on here! I was cheering for you in the last couple episodes you grew on me for sure! Thanks for posting...

Wow man, that's awesome of you to post on here! I was cheering for you in the last couple episodes you grew on me for sure! Thanks for posting...

no kidding, we got TV celebrities on THP now!!

Enjoy Ireland.

Wow welcome to THP David. Your resolve is extremely impressive and I wish you luck on the Tour!

Enjoy Ireland.

Congratulations on your Big Break victory, and thanks for posting here. Stick around, it's a fun forum. THP is hosting a Ryder Cup type tournament at Reunion Resort in Orlando 8/19 to 8/21. The 16 lucky forum members playing in the event are sponsored by either TaylorMade or Callaway. We'll be doing promos during a media day and will be playing at least some on camera. We're going to feel a bit like Big Breakers, I think. Only we won't play as well.

Kevin

Shank was my favorite Big Breaker, but of all the guys on this season I'd rather have David's swing.

Enjoy Ireland.

Congrats on your win David and welcome to THP. I really liked this seasons big break.

Since you are a THP member you should consider stopping by The Morgan Cup down at Reunion Resort in just a few short weeks.

just tap it in!

Congrats on your win David and welcome to THP. I really liked this seasons big break.

Since you are a THP member you should consider stopping by The Morgan Cup down at Reunion Resort in just a few short weeks.

just tap it in!

That would be cool, there are 2 canadians in it so you know its cool.

Enjoy Ireland.

Enjoyed watching you play. As someone mentioned, you were probably in more "eliminations" than anyone and still came out on top...
Big Break Indian Wells was the reason I actually got off my wallet and got the Golf Channel...Glad I did....

Thanks for the post and I wish you success at the Zurich....

Enjoy Ireland.

I was just happy to see a short golfer do well. :banana: Congrats on the win and I look forward to watching you at the Zurich.

Enjoy Ireland.

Glad to have you on here! I was hoping you were going to win the BB. I hope you do well on the tours and the Zurich.

Congrats and welcome to THP.

Glad to have you here at THP! Congrats on the win, after everything you fought through you were the most deserving to win, good luck and thanks for stopping by.

Got all caught up in my BB episodes, grats in the win David! GL at the Zurich!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Sorry to bring up an old thread but loved this years show. Im now a massive David Byrne fan. He and Rickie Fowler my Top 2.

Has anybody seen Shank's girlfriend, she's going to be on BB Ireland, no wonder he got into shape but doesn't devote all his time to the game. DAMN!

David's play

David's play

Ditto on the great golf swing. Good job on sticking some of those iron shots!

How cool is that if in fact was David. Liz and I love watching BB together and he was our favorite. The guy had his share of trials and tribulations yet got 'er done!

Back