Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

JLit

Reaction score
Handicap
This should be pretty good...some of my favorite Big Breakers are back for this

my girl Emily's back! Lepp too! More than makes up for the fact that they also brought back that overgrown baby Brian.

MMmmmmmallory.

This looks like it would be pretty entertaining to watch, thanks for the post. I hadn't heard of this yet. Looking forward to it for sure.

HOLY SMACK!!!!! Shouldn't it be called "Big Break NFL/Americas Next Top Model.. Puerto Rico?

I can already tell I am going to love this season...also because Isaac is back... he's my all time fave big break dude.

Issac...gotta love the guy who can make the NFL guys say "Dang, you BIG".

Seemed like a decent guy, and had more touch than I first thought he might. They made some popular choices for who to bring back, as well.
Ah, I'll watch it. I've watched some stinker seasons, so this should be better than those.

This should shape up to be a fun year to follow. I like the NFLers and they picked some great people to come back. Lepp FTW!!!

Am I the only one that can't figure out how to watch golfchannel videos in fullscreen?

Saw a pic of the contestants a month or so ago for this on the Kikkor Twitter page when James Lepp mentioned it.

Lots of contestants I am excited to see again.... and a lot I do not ever want to see again unfortunately.

Saw a pic of the contestants a month or so ago for this on the Kikkor Twitter page when James Lepp mentioned it.

Lots of contestants I am excited to see again.... and a lot I do not ever want to see again unfortunately.

Gotta go for the Canadian again. I really like him. Also glad to see Zakiya back (I'm probably the only one).

Bump, bump, bump

Pumped to see James Lepp back. Cheering for him all the way.

can lepp win without the saucer pass? or is it like cutting Samson's hair?

I'm in. Mal is back.

Just watched "Meet the Players" episode. Looks like it's going to be another good season. Maybe...just maybe I will get selected one year.

can lepp win without the saucer pass? or is it like cutting Samson's hair?

No saucer pass? Did they deem it an illegal stroke, or did he get over his chipping yips?

I have this DVR'd, hoping for plenty of Meghan Hardin...

Some favorites back. That's always great. Rooting for Stefanie all the way.

I'll be pulling for Sasquatch. I can't believe they brought back Chad, that guy annoys me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Am I the only one who doesn't really mind Chad? His antics are just his personality IMO. Yes, when he called out Brent, that was stupid. But other then that, I don't dislike him.

Interesting to see in the previews Brian (Greenbrier) and one of the NFL Pros get into it. That'll be interesting to watch.

Still need to have another go around for DD. I think the roster this year is okay, but they could have done better from an entertaining TV perspective.

I'm a big fan of Issac, I can't imagine how happy he was getting to play with Jerry Rice knowing how big of a 49ers fan he is. Also really cool to see Emily on that team too, she's super cute and seems really sweet and she has some game, her putting killed her though. I'm all in with Team Rice for sure.

Back