Big Brother is Watching

Can I ask a stupid question?:

What exactly is the point of Twitter?

Beats me. I have no particular desire to narrate my life in 160-character blurts. Very few people are interesting enough to do that, and I'm sure not one of them.

Reading other people's tweets seems even weirder. I can understand the whole self-indulgent, navel-gazing aspect to tweeting, but why listen to/ read someone else doing it?

Well, I know what it is. But I just don't understand the point of random people sending out short messages about what they are doing in their daily lives.

Does anyone really want to know that I am eating lunch or buying a new shirt?

EDIT: Me type slow.

What kind of shirt Harry? Just kidding. The only network thing I use is Linkedin. That is for business.

Well, I know what it is. But I just don't understand the point of random people sending out short messages about what they are doing in their daily lives.

Does anyone really want to know that I am eating lunch or buying a new shirt?

EDIT: Me type slow.

It's too early for you to eat lunch.

Just an example math girl.

THIS is an example:

MathFormula2.JPG&contextid=2038&action=thumb

Spoiler
I like "Math Girl." It may be time for a new avatar & tag line.

Answer please?

Got me there. Logs were the only part of math around which I just could not wrap my brain.

I think I can still recite the quadratic equation.

Claire -

Here's a math funny someone sent to me a while back:

evil-women.jpg

I love it--except that sends me right back to Mandy as an avatar, doesn't it?

Got me there. Logs were the only part of math around which I just could not wrap my brain.

qdrtc2.gif

I HATED that damn thing. It took forever to solve! And I like math!

Claire -

Here's a math funny someone sent to me a while back:

evil-women.jpg

"Time and Money" would be conjoined by addition, not multiplication. Proving again why you can't trust your boyfriend/husband with your cash.

Oh, that's easy. Didn't you ever learn it set to "All around the mulberry bush"?

All a - round the mul - ber - ry bush
X e - quals neg - a - tive B

The mon - key chased the wea - sel
Plus or min - us the square root

The mon - key thought twas all in fun
of B squared min - us four A B

Pop! Goes the Wea - sel
All o - ver two A.

Right now we are doing Linear Functions, and linear inequalities. Just finished Quadratic regression.

"Time and Money" would be conjoined by addition, not multiplication. Proving again why you can't trust your boyfriend/husband with your cash.

Oh, that's easy. Didn't you ever learn it set to "All around the mulberry bush"?

Pop! Goes the Wea - sel
All o - ver two A.

We always called that song "Pop Goes the Weasel."

I disagree. Time and money are relative to one another, not additional. More time requires more money. :D

All that goes to argue that sometimes, it's cheaper to rent than buy *don't hit me please* :angel:

And another thing--the correct quote is "love of money is the root of all evil." Not just money.

Pop! Goes the Wea - sel
All o - ver two A.

I never heard that. If I ever need it again...

I LOVED the quadratic formula when I was in school. Math was always my favorite subject.

I agree, math is the best, but quadratic sucks!

Alright, which of you girls is this?

quadratic-equation-tattoo.jpg

Alright, which of you girls is this?

quadratic-equation-tattoo.jpg

It's the right length, but my hairline is even and I'm not tattoed. Maybe that's what WSE went for, in lieu of pi?

Back