Big Mac vs Whopper

Neither really but I guess if forced I would say Big Mac...

Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock said it best: “I like the Whopper, f%#k the Big Mac”

Whopper.....double.....with bacon.

Neither one rates very high anymore. Half the time, the cheese on a McDonalds product is not even melted. But, with a gun to my head, Whopper. It tastes fresher.

I gotta go Whopper here. The last time I had a Big Mac, it was very disappointing!

I have to go Whopper but I refuse to eat at BK atm.

Big Mac for me. Special sauce puts it over the top.

Big Mac & the secret sauce.
To me whoppers are just dry and bland.

Whopper. Whoppers are flame broiled and have mayo and tomatoes. But even so, every so often I just gotta have a Big Mac, nothing else will do at that moment.

Last edited:
Big Mac is better. Atleast with Big Mac it somewhat resembles what you expect. Whopper never resembles any thing even close to what is advertised.

whopper all day

Whopper. But they are both at the bottom tier of fast food burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Mac of course!

Whooper or Double Whooper preferably would be the choice here.

The Big Mac has too much bread with the middle section, plus a flam broil burger is just better taste versus the skillet heat.

big Mac after all the lettuce and most of the nasty sauce is scrapped off

they're close for me. mcdonalds wins on the basis of better fries to go with the big mac

768F1EFC-0FBA-477E-AF88-76C0AE4B04EA.gif

Whopper.

I’ll eat a convenience store refrigerated hamburger that was made god knows when and must be nuked over a BigMac.

they're close for me. mcdonalds wins on the basis of better fries to go with the big mac
No question McDonalds has the best fast food fries. This is solved by first going to get the Whooper and then usually across the street for the fries. I do that a lot when eating fast foot. Go to get a Wendy Burger if another like the Whooper and then go grab the fries at McDonalds.

Whopper by along shot. I can get two Whoppers for $6. Throw away half the bread to make one Double Whopper.

One Big Mac is $6.79, and you have to search for the meat. They don't have the "2 for $5" in our area. The other problem is the "BM" is mostly all bread. Plus, they don't put enough "special" sauce on the "BM".

Yeah, it's no contest in my area. In my reality, I am not a fan of either outlet. Give me a Foot Long Subway any day. Heck, even Jack In The Box is better than BK, or McDs in our area. Just my take on the topic question.

Whopper for sure!

Back