Big Mac vs Whopper?

the whopper is the better sandwich imho. so it gets my choice in this question. but mcdonalds has the better menu, so they get my money.

If I had to choose today it would be whopper, 10-15 years ago it would be Big Mac, just no meat on it anymore

If I can only have 1, Whopper

Although when they did the Big Macs with the 1/4 size patties a few years ago that was a game changer.

If I had to pick between the two something has gone horribly wrong with dinner plans. That said I'll give a slight edge to the whopper. I'm just not a fan of big mac sauce.

Whopper all day. Flame-broiled patty is way better than what you get on a Big Mac. Plus they're usually around the same price, so the all-important calories/dollar ratio usually goes to Whopper:

1627417611757.png
1627417637970.png

I can't remember ever having either one of these to be honest.

Big Mac every time. But Bacon XL Double Cheese from BK over a Big Mac...

Whopper for that smoked flavor.

Whopper for me.

Big Mac is the sentimental favorite because that also happens to be my nickname 😆 - but when it comes to the burger and not the dude, I’d pick Whopper most of the time. But every so often the urge strikes and I just gotta hit the 2 Big Macs for $5 deal, nothing else will do.

If I have to eat either, I prefer the Whopper, but family hates BK so McD's if doing some road trip fast food.... and I never get Big Mac, so yeah, Whopper.

Back in the day (80's). Burger King was really good and the whopper was outstanding.

Now, Burger King is pretty much my last choice. Not sure what happened.

Of the huge national chains, Wendy's has the best burger but they ruined their fries when they went to the "homestyle."

Big Mac. Never been much for BK.

Big Mac when I was a kid. Now I wouldn't even give it much consideration. Whopper all day long.

If the Big Mac was made with quarter pound patties then it would be the winner.

I don't like mayo so I order whoppers without mayo, then they're just burgers.

As it is, give me the Big Mac. I really like thousand island secret sauce.

Whopper is by far the better of the two burgers.

The Big Mac has too much bread. I don't like the third piece of bread inbetween.

Neither for me

Double quarter pounder, baconator, etc are my jams

torn...NOTHING comes close to a Big Mac in Japan...but in the states, it is subpar so I gotta go with the Whoppa

I like Big Macs well enough, but, between the two: Whopper. Preferably double-meat, double-cheese.

But if I'm going to BK, I'm getting a Bacon King :alien2:

I really don't remember the last time I had either one of them, but based on memory I have to go with the Whopper!

Back