Big Mac vs Whopper?

Big Mac ... if you want it a little smaller ... tell 'em give me a mcdouble with lettuce and big mac sauce ...or special sauce ...

Last edited:
Big Mac ... if you want it a little smaller ... tell 'em give me a mcdouble with lettuce and big mac sauce ...or special sauce ...
Also known as the poor man's Big Mac.

I dont like either! WHoppers are sloppy and I dont like lettuce/tomatoes on my burgers.

Its between the quarter pounder (no onions) or the bacon double cheese burger. Both are great the the burger kings in my area all suck so the quarter pounder wins it for me.

I dont like either! WHoppers are sloppy and I dont like lettuce/tomatoes on my burgers.

Its between the quarter pounder (no onions) or the bacon double cheese burger. Both are great the the burger kings in my area all suck so the quarter pounder wins it for me.
You sound like my mate. He has to have his burgers completely plain. Just bun, burger and cheese.

Whopper all day. As I have gotten older, I find that I feel sick after eating a Big Mac, and I don't get that with the Whopper. But give me McD's fries though!

Whopper (w/cheese), easily my favorite FF burger. I do like the Big Mac, but it's no match for the Whopper. Honestly, they're not really even in the same category. I think the Quarter Pounder is a more even comparison ... but would still choose the Whopper.

But give me McD's fries though!
BK has one of the worst fries out there, second only to White Castle (although you can add cheese sauce to those and make them edible).

You sound like my mate. He has to have his burgers completely plain. Just bun, burger and cheese.

Wow! People with the taste of an opposum! Kind of hard to imagine!

BK has one of the worst fries out there, second only to White Castle (although you can add cheese sauce to those and make them edible).

Totally agree! But, I love their hash browns! How can they make one potato product so good, and another so bad?! They need to do some research into this problem!

I think tonight Big Mac wins eh @Canadan ? Haha

Whopper if given the choice.

Big Mac. It's the sauce for me.

Back