Big Mac vs Whopper?

BK is active sending coupons....So if I'm having a Whopper it is usually due to buy one get one free....McD doesn't do coupons....Give me a Whopper.

Whopper every time

If I have to, I'd take the whopper. Big mac is too much bread and the sauce is disgusting.

Thats like being asked favorite dog breed and saying elephant.
Not one of the choices.

But I don't like either of the choices. A quarter pounder is at least a burger. :p

• Sad
Reactions: JB
Whopper and its not even close. I am not a huge fan of any burgers from McDonald's and the Big Mac is probably my least favorite.

If picking between the two I probably lean Whopper. Much better burger.

If I’m going to have a FF treat, I’ll take the flame broiled burger!

Big Mac.

Usually 1 about every 3-4 months.

Flame broiled, more meat, real, not dehydrated onions and no Mac sauce. Whopper, hands down.

Big Mac all day.

The whopper is a better burger, but I'm going Big Mac for the nostalgia if picking between the two. If going for a whopper go find a better burger.

Whopper by a slim margin

For me it used to be Big Mac... but McDonald's burgers don't agree with me anymore.

Now it's the Whopper.(y)

Gun to my head, I'm going with the Whopper. Big Mac has too much bread and the "special sauce". I'll take the flame-broiled averageness.
Almost verbatim my thoughts. Nothing further to add.

BK is active sending coupons....So if I'm having a Whopper it is usually due to buy one get one free....McD doesn't do coupons....Give me a Whopper.

Gotta hit up that McD's app! I don't go there often, but their app always has deals on it.

the special sauce is what puts the big mac over the top.

Just like the McRib.

If it's no modification allowed it's the Big Mac. Regular Whopper doesn't even come with cheese. If I can add what I want (ie cheese and bacon) it's the Whopper.

Not even close

Whopper.

I haven't had either in ages, but I'd have to go Whopper.

Back