Big Mac vs Whopper?

Big Mac all the way.

Hands down.... Big Mac !

Never really been a fan of Burger King, so it would have to be the Big Mac

Whopper all day, but I do enjoy Big Mac as well.

Having a fun conversation with someone about this right now and they are 100% adamant about one side. Said I would take it to the THPers, so here we are.

If you do not like either, you do not need to jump in and let us know :D
Wow this is a great question,
I have to go Big Mac but it's really a 50/50 choice both are good burgers.

WHOPPER!!

Whopper. With cheese. No onions.

Big Mac, no don't get me wrong, I like Whopper's too, but after 26 years as the only option on Army Bases (thanks to AAFES, better known as the Armed Forces Extortion Services), I got tired of Whopper's.

Whopper and it is not even close.

I like both but I'm going to go Big Mac in a close decision.

Whopper and flame broiled for me.

Whopper hold the mayo (yuck on a burger!) and add mustard.

This discussion has reminded me of an interesting fact. And I am going to age myself. Carrols Restaurant Group which owns and operates many Burger Kings in the US formerly owned the restaurant chain Carrols. Until they closed in the mid 70s, Carrols were a direct competitor to McDonalds. Carrols had a flagship sandwich called the Club Burger. It was a three decker burger that was essentially the same as the Big Mac. Carrols also had the popular Looney Tunes Glasses.

Every once in a while I'm in the mood for a Big Mac. I can't say I'm ever in the mood for a Whopper so I guess that settles it for me.

Whopper no ketchup for me, but I like a Big Mac too.

Big Mac over Whopper. Not going to order either if I am there, but given the choice of a or b, it is Big Mac.

Gun to my head, I'm going with the Whopper. Big Mac has too much bread and the "special sauce". I'll take the flame-broiled averageness.
This, plus I'll take the option where I can remove veggies and still have a traditional burger

Gun to my head, I'm going with the Whopper. Big Mac has too much bread and the "special sauce". I'll take the flame-broiled averageness.
This is me for the same reasons, plus the Whopper seems to have more lettuce, tomato, and other veggies than the Big Mac. Not that either is a nutritional bastion, just makes for a comparatively better tasting burger.

Whopper.

With the Olympics on, I recall the McDonald's "When the US Wins, You Win" promotion during the 1984 Olympics in LA. A friend worked at McD's and had access to tickets.

Each scratchoff ticket had a sport, and if the US won gold in that sport, you'd get a Big Mac, US silver would get fries, and US bronze would get a drink. Well, when Russia and the Eastern Bloc countries boycotted, the US won stuff they had never won before. And, to their credit, McDonald's honored the promotion. I ate so many Big Macs...

Big Mac. Love the special sauce and having extra gherkin/pickle. Over here they often do runs of Grand Big Macs and I usually fill my boots when that happens.

The last Burger King I had went in the bin/trash after a few bites. I really didn't like it and couldn't finish it.

whopper. but, why is it half the time the food is cold?

Becasue it's their answer to the long-gone "the hot side stays hot and the cold side stays cold" McDLT?

Whopper for sure. Keep thinking that's Thousand Island dressing your eating on that Big Mac :eek:🤮

Whopper hands down

whopper for me and it's not even close. I do enjoy a big mac now and then, though.

Back