Big Max - Blade IP Push Cart - THP Review

Great comparison pictures Jman, I love how flat that folds. It would make storing it in the winter so much easier I think. I'm still a little concerned about the storage, it just doesn't seem to offer as much as the Clicgear.
FWIW Kev, I don't feel like I'm losing any storage when I use it other than the net space. Which iirc Big Max has a net add on for this one, and a pretty badass cooler add on as well.

Those are good comparison pics. Looks like the blade is much shorter in height but a little bit wider?
A bit wider, but the depth is the game changer for sure.

Awesome information and write up. I could one of these compact carts as the one I have takes up half my trunk, but alas $300 is a tough expense to justify.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Definitely a tough pill to swallow, but if you walk a lot consider it an investment, my Clic 3.5 paid for itself easily this summer in that regard. Plus, these things are durable enough to get years out of them, I used my first Clic for 5 years and even then it wasn't worn out, I just wanted new bells and whistles.

One thing I really like is where the accessories lock in to the place on the top tray, and seems like they have plenty on their site that could be useful.

One thing I really like is where the accessories lock in to the place on the top tray, and seems like they have plenty on their site that could be useful.
The Lok system is pretty damn cool for sure.

I do wish it had the full size front tire, but I think a lot of that is my American bigger is better showing through.

The Lok system is pretty damn cool for sure.

I do wish it had the full size front tire, but I think a lot of that is my American bigger is better showing through.

the bigger tire and a slightly wider base gives you a little more peace of mind when sending it down a hill

the bigger tire and a slightly wider base gives you a little more peace of mind when sending it down a hill
Indeed, and I love just letting it go down a hill and waddling my self down behind it haha

Definitely a tough pill to swallow, but if you walk a lot consider it an investment, my Clic 3.5 paid for itself easily this summer in that regard. Plus, these things are durable enough to get years out of them, I used my first Clic for 5 years and even then it wasn't worn out, I just wanted new bells and whistles.

I really like the looks of this one. I have been looking for a cart for sometime now. Hoping to use it for evening nine hole rounds. I ended up with a really good deal on a Sun Mountain Reflex. But it doesn’t pull down as tight as this one does. But that part is not as critical to me since I drive a truck. But it certainly wasn’t worth another $200 for the limited amount that I would use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the flattest, most compactly folding cart I've seen. That alone may be worth the $150 premium over a CligGear 3.5 for many folks.

This is the flattest, most compactly folding cart I've seen. That alone may be worth the $150 premium over a CligGear 3.5 for many folks.

I'm telling you that I get more comments on my Big Max cart than you can imagine. I've actually on several occasions taking off my bag in the middle of the fairway just so I can show someone how easy and flat it folds. Big Max videos do not exaggerate, it's that easy to open and close.

Bumping this thread as I think walk is the new riding for Golf in 2020.
This is a great cart and you won't be disappointed if you pick one up - if you even can....

Bumping this thread as I think walk is the new riding for Golf in 2020.
This is a great cart and you won't be disappointed if you pick one up - if you even can....
My course includes carts so the majority of the time I ride. But early in the year (like now) and late in the year when carts aren't going out we use push carts. Also if its cart path only my group and I will generally walk. My Bag Boy push cart that I've had forever finally went . One of the tires is shot (so old they are air tires) and the straps don't function its ok for my light carry bag but not very good for my cart bag. Cant find Clicgear carts around here but Golf Galaxy has this model and the auto fold in stock. They look nice and the reviews are good. Not sure the difference between this and the auto fold but it looks like this would work well for my needs. Seems solid and appears it would roll well on the course. Just saw the thread for the Bag Boy Nitro which looks nice and wonder how that compares as well.

Thinking about my first cart and I like the size of this one. Any durability concerns from people that have them?

Back