Review Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid and Dri Lite Sport Golf Bag Review

They were very understanding and accommodating. It all came down to where the top brackets hit the bag on the 2 bags. The Hybrid would probably be just fine on other push carts. Just not the Clucgear.
Ok... If you don’t use this particular push cart the Hybrid bag is great, especially if you play through a rainy weather portion of the season like we do in Nashville...

Ok... If you don’t use this particular push cart the Hybrid bag is great, especially if you play through a rainy weather portion of the season like we do in Nashville...

Got hit with a hard downpour Saturday for the first time, of what I'm sure will be many throughout the summer, and the Sport did an awesome job of keeping everything dry inside. Thoroughly impressed!

Yeah I have had this issue and it has caused a bit of wear on my hybrid. Sometimes I will tuck a small towel between the bracket and the bag.

A few weeks in with the Dri Lite Sport Cart Bag and really like it. Works perfectly with my Clicgear 3.5+. Quite similar bag to the Sun Mountain Sync bag I used on the push cart for about 6 years before getting the Sport. Today was the first time I got rained on while playing since I got the bag and the water resistant and waterproof features worked perfectly. Everything inside the bag stayed dry which is a huge improvement over the Sync. I would have had to take everything out of the Sync when I got home and left it under a hard blowing ceiling fan overnight and hoped it dried out before my round the next day.
Still liking this bag a month later?
Pulled out an old Sun Mountain Stand Bag (S-1) for my golf trip last weekend and realize what I've I been missing in a Cart Bag.
This one has my interest.
I refuse to buy a cart bag without a handle in the front like this one has. Too hard to get it out of the car with the hood one without that handle.

Still liking this bag a month later?
Pulled out an old Sun Mountain Stand Bag (S-1) for my golf trip last weekend and realize what I've I been missing in a Cart Bag.
This one has my interest.
I refuse to buy a cart bag without a handle in the front like this one has. Too hard to get it out of the car with the hood one without that handle.

Absolutely! I have probably had to use the rain hood on this bag more times since I have had it than I used rain hoods on bags in total over the last 40 years. And never once have I needed to remove everything from the bag after the round to let everything dry. I like the 14 way top plus the large putter slot. The number of pockets are way more than sufficient for my minimalist needs. Highly recommend the bag.

Since I don't want to use my Morgan Cup Bag all the time, I have gone back to this bag. I love this bag on so many levels, I have both the current gen & prior gen of this bag, and went back to the prior gen because I prefer the pocket placement of the prior gen over the current gen.

Back