hedley_lamarr08

Happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wasn't sure how to really create a thread or where to put this so here it is. Some of you may have heard of this place and others not but there is a website ID.me that requires ID identification. I have managed to save up to 50% off of items of all types. There are special discounts for military, health care, nurses, teachers and all types of professions. A lot of these sights are junk but this one just got me 60% off a pair of golf shoes.

Wasn't sure how to really create a thread or where to put this so here it is. Some of you may have heard of this place and others not but there is a website ID.me that requires ID identification. I have managed to save up to 50% off of items of all types. There are special discounts for military, health care, nurses, teachers and all types of professions. A lot of these sights are junk but this one just got me 60% off a pair of golf shoes.
what shoes? I use ID.me all the time.

I'd.me is used for military, police, medical, military, and teachers. Possibly others, my wife had it when she worked in healthcare. Was big savings on Crocs, under armour, and some others.

Back