Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
IMG_20190503_1131066.jpgSt Enodoc

Bunkers. I didn't notice any Bunkers When I Play. :drinks:

This one on the left. Was about 8 feet below the green
ED5328AF-29B5-4D9F-9E96-D08403AEC78E.jpeg

I played a course once in Philly that was in such rough shape the whole thing should have qualified as a bunker. Does that count?

Green side (bunker complex):

1579900638209.png

10lb-2__large.jpg

Long Bay, Myrtle Beach

Dubsdred has by far the craziest bunkers I've ever had to play.

Looks very like the bunker on the old 17th at Royal Portrush
Agreed Extra nine at Carne has a massive bunker, have a pic somewhere

True Blue.

Numerous holes/bunkers at Tobacco Road come to mind, although technically, they’re not bunkers. The most frightening bunker I’ve seen has been Big Bertha at Royal Portrush. You could be in there all day.

True Blue....I swear most holes there’s more bunker than anything else. By a wide margin.

True Blue....I swear most holes there’s more bunker than anything else. By a wide margin.

Agree with this one. Ocean Course at Hammock Beach has a couple of holes of very large waste bunkers, but nothing like True Blue.

Forget which hole on the New course at Grand Cypress resorts - looks kind of the the original post. The entire side of the hill is a bunker. I swear it felt like it was 20 feet high.

Forget which hole on the New course at Grand Cypress resorts - looks kind of the the original post. The entire side of the hill is a bunker. I swear it felt like it was 20 feet high.
I know which one you are talking about. I think it's on the north or east course there and the road runs along the the right side. Sucks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The 16th at PGA West was rather daunting (I swear it has a magnet to attract balls) but I think the worse one I got into was a Pete Dye course I think was in Myrtle Beach. I just remember it was right in front of the green and it was straight up it seemed about 15-18 feet. I was playing with my wife at the time and she thought I’d never get out.

Coeur d'Alene #5, this from their description, "the clover-shaped, three-tiered green is surrounded by one of the world's largest formal bunkers"

This is what I really meant. Not per se waste bunker but an actual stand alone massive bunker. There are courses that are built in sandy areas where almost the entire playing area outside of some fairway is waste bunker. A few Pete Dye courses.
Coeur d'Alene #5, this from their description, "the clover-shaped, three-tiered green is surrounded by one of the world's largest formal bunkers"

Back