DH27

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
About 15
Predictions for Bills Texans game and how will Josh Allen play.
I am a huge Bills fan for the past long years. Buffalo. How will they do in Saturdays playoff game. I believe that the Bills defense will keep them in the game for the first half. In the second half of the game the Bills will open up the offense by running up tempo and win by 2 points. Josh Allen will be inconsistent but make enough plays to win.

I have not watched a Bills game in years and really do not know much about them. The Texans can win this game at home but they will need to be focused and have a good defensive strategy. Our offense will be fine but the defense has been swiss cheese at times this year. Romeo Crennel is a great DC but the players he is putting on the field are not on par with the great defenses we have had in the past. It will be a hard fought close game.

I like the Bills in this one. Texans have talent and will benefit from JJ being back but I feel like they are too inconsistent. The Bills d is for real and I am more and more impressed by Josh Allen each game I watch. Bills by 3

I like Watson a lot more than Allen, but the Bills defense is really good! I want Buffalo to win, but I would bet on the Texans at home.

I bet Will Fuller gets hurt again.

Gotta go with the Texans on this one.

Bills got to benefit from an easy schedule and Texans played one of the hardest schedules. No doubt the Bills are good team and their defense is for real. My homerism for the Texans will be boring to read. If I had to bet money I would bet on the pattern.

LWW - Houston lost last week so they have 2 wins coming up.

Looking forward to the game. Two good teams. I think it will come down to turnovers and special teams play and how Josh Allen plays. (Devin Singletary can be a big factor as well). If he is on and the Bills can put at least 21-24 points on the board i think they have a chance to win this game. Its been a while around here since people have been this excited and its fun to be in the mix.

It's basically a formality, right? I mean, the Bills went to the SB four straight years and couldn't close the deal, right?

I'm going with the Bills on this one. Houston defense won't be able to stop the run of Singletary and Gore even though JJ will be back.

Like the Vikings the Bills will lose.

It’s going to be a defensive battle and I like the Texans because their offense is a little more dynamic than the Bills. Being in Houston is better for the Texans

It's basically a formality, right? I mean, the Bills went to the SB four straight years and couldn't close the deal, right?
So hurtful ;)

Houston has to score a TD to start this 2nd half. Horrible half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down by 13 is not too bad considering how bad the Texans played on both sides of the ball in the first half. The defense is swiss cheese!!

Back