Billy Horschel out at PXG

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
May not be the newest of news, but it seems just another domino in the inevitable demise of PXG. If they can't hang on to (presumably very well paid) staff members, how can they keep convincing they're followers that they're worth more than just about every comparable club on the market?

87828835_10108264005064483_4507118455421403136_n.jpg

Are we sure it wasn't PXG's decision? Not taking PXG's side, just an observation as to there might be more to the story than that?

I love the ATTAS shaft his in hands though lol

Not that this is relevant, but I had a chance to talk with Billy at the Rocket Mortgage Classic last year as he came off 18 during the Pro-Am. He seemed like a good dude and the folks that paid to play with him appeared to enjoy themselves.

But, yeah, I don't see PXG hanging around for to long, and I play their clubs.

Damn he was just in the commercial earlier this week where they voice-over the "Nobody makes Golf clubs like us, PERIOD" or something along those lines with BillyHo saying it.

Either way good for Billy. I'm sure he got a very nice contract when he joined PXG and now gets to play whatever he wants to hopefully return to the heights that he was once at.

Interesting. Maybe he wasn’t comfortable with his results.

Now the questions comes, does he go back with PING?

I won't jump to any conclusions based on the contract status of BillyHo.

That said, they are welcome to drop the price of their 0311p by about 2/3 and I'll pick up a set!

Trade in a couple of putters :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If this is true then I can guarantee you Billy wins this year.

If this is true then I can guarantee you Billy wins this year.

Its true.
Not only is it true, the rest of the story will come out which will once again validate some things I said earlier that were not only refuted, but had stories written about how I was wrong...Which I wasn't. :D

I hope he goes back to PING

Its true.
Not only is it true, the rest of the story will come out which will once again validate some things I said earlier that were not only refuted, but had stories written about how I was wrong...Which I wasn't. :D
Looking forward to this!

Are we sure it wasn't PXG's decision? Not taking PXG's side, just an observation as to there might be more to the story than that?

I love the ATTAS shaft his in hands though lol
Just about to say the same thing. ATTAS is a great shaft.

Its true.

People trying to prove you wrong always makes for great reading though. It's like a text version of one of those reality shows my dad loves to watch.

should be an easy transition all things considered :ROFLMAO:
Argument could be made its a step up.

Though the new irons are legit.

Its true.

Consider my interest piqued

People trying to prove you wrong always makes for great reading though. It's like a text version of one of those reality shows my dad loves to watch.

We saw it with Matrix. We saw it with Ben Hogan. We saw it with TaylorMade layoffs.
There are literally a million things I am wrong about in life (ask @GolferGal ) haha, I would never in a million years break a story about someone's living without substance. Im not into the Scotty Cameron going to Nike stories for click bait :ROFLMAO:

Its true.

Are you saying what you wrote a few months ago wasn't just click bait!?!?

I always found it pretty rich that the site that made that claim is the king of click bait headlines on social media

Looks like they're still in the bag.

I’m not really surprised about the split but I admit I do like BH so I’m hoping he gets back to that fun golf with a ton of flair

Back