Bitter cold Temps in Texas

Everything being said; if you are here and need help; ping me. I live in Pearland but have hot coffee; cold beer; games for kids and warm food. .. my home is yours

It's snowing here now, and it's supposed to keep snowing for the next several hours...

Snow doesn't bother me, I've lived in Denver and Germany where it snows every year, a lot. But I live in San Antonio TX, and this is the second time it's snowed here in a week! Crazy!

On a good note, my power is back on.

Starting to worry about my boy @mikeg_74 ....said power was back on yesterday but a few hrs later went back out and gone dark. Hang in there buddy!

Starting to worry about my boy @mikeg_74 ....said power was back on yesterday but a few hrs later went back out and gone dark. Hang in there buddy!
He is hanging strong, we talked this morning.

Looks like things will begin to thaw out on Saturday. Still below freezing here until tomorrow. Supposed to get up to 37 tomorrow. Not high enough to do a lot of melting.

hanging in there...power came back on this morning. Lets see how long it lasts

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/13FeC9WibsVVoQ" width="400" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

hanging in there...power came back on this morning. Lets see how long it lasts

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/13FeC9WibsVVoQ" width="400" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

You are supposed to crawl in the Tauntaun for warmth...not ride it

Glad most of the Texas peeps have been making it through. Have been incredibly lucky here as we have had power/wifi the whole time and only lost water for a short period of time. If any Houston guys need anything, please give me a shout.

You are supposed to crawl in the Tauntaun for warmth...not ride it

It's Texas. I cleaned and dressed it. Making jerky right now

Glad most of the Texas peeps have been making it through. Have been incredibly lucky here as we have had power/wifi the whole time and only lost water for a short period of time. If any Houston guys need anything, please give me a shout.

#TheGrid must know not to F around w/ your power!

#TheGrid must know not to F around w/ your power!

Lol, I bet that's the case. Close enough to downtown, so Mayor Turner must have my back. At least that's what my suburb family tells me. It'll be a different story come hurricane season though.

Just got above freezing here. Has been below freezing for 205 hours. Since February 10th. 🤯

Crazy to think that a week ago we were in the middle of the worst winter storm I've ever experienced here in Texas and today and tomorrow will be sunny and 75. Part of Georgetown is still on boil water and they sent a notice Sunday to limit water use to essential only. I know a few of you fellow Texans had some issues. Hope you are all doing ok.

Our course opens back up tomorrow. The noon money games looks to already have about 12 confirmations in the first hour that he sent the email out yesterday. Think I may have to take off early and get out there. I don't know how you northern guys do it because I am starting to get withdrawals after only about 2 1/2 weeks.

Saw a guy on the news using a "PIck Axe" to chop the ice in his driveway.

Crazy to think that a week ago we were in the middle of the worst winter storm I've ever experienced here in Texas and today and tomorrow will be sunny and 75. Part of Georgetown is still on boil water and they sent a notice Sunday to limit water use to essential only. I know a few of you fellow Texans had some issues. Hope you are all doing ok.

Our course opens back up tomorrow. The noon money games looks to already have about 12 confirmations in the first hour that he sent the email out yesterday. Think I may have to take off early and get out there. I don't know how you northern guys do it because I am starting to get withdrawals after only about 2 1/2 weeks.

I played yesterday in shorts & a light pull over.

I played yesterday in shorts & a light pull over.
Yeah it was pretty nice yesterday afternoon. There would have been a bunch of guys that would have played but they didn't pull the tarps off until yesterday morning and are supposed to be spraying fungicide today so it's closed.

Back