I'd almost rather pay double than to face that mob. We went to Kids R Us last night and it was an absolute war, I can't even imagine Black Friday.

Big no to black Friday, big yes to cyber Monday

i think black Friday is fun. i will usually go out, even if i don't end up buying anything. a few years ago i was able to grab a lot of gifts.

i think black Friday is fun. i will usually go out, even if i don't end up buying anything. a few years ago i was able to grab a lot of gifts.

You're crazy.

I'm working a ton this week being off school and a holiday week, so I think I might put the 3x normal amount of cash I'm making this week towards a new bag.

New bag for the new MP-59 clubs

I will be playing golf Friday, just not sure where yet.
I will be looking for golf deals on Cyber Monday though see if any GPS units are on sale as well as a bag.

On line only. I would not dare go out shopping on black Friday. Well maybe to a golf store, but nowhere else.

I have to work, but I used to go when I saw something I really wanted at a great price. That was when the stores actually opened on Friday though.

May check out some deals online, but I will be golfing Friday.

I need new "tennis" shoes. I always look for great golf steals, too. Last year SportsAuthority cleared out Bridgestone balls for under $12 a dozen & I stocked up. Will do so again, if they or anyone else puts out a number like that!

I'll be working. I'll get online and see if I can dig up any good deals but even if I was off, there is no way I'd go shopping. The dregs of humanity pile into stores in abundance on those days to fight like feral animals over insignificant chinese crap sold a bit cheaper than it was the day before.

I absolutely abhor department stores to start with, around the holidays I black list them. 98.352% of the people in there haven't bathed regularly in years to begin with, add in the excitement of "good deals" and it smells like a gym sock mixed with screaming children. I had to go grocery shopping today to go back to work and I seriously almost stroked out over it. I left halfway through and I'll go get the rest of my shopping list at a small mom and pops grocery and smile at the higher prices I have to pay just because I won't be stressed out. My sanity is worth more than saving a couple of bucks......

/rant!

Instead of playing golf with TripleBogieTim and Ary...I'll be working which is SO STUPID! We'll be there long enough to decide it was dumb for everybody to be there, and just long enough to waste a day!!

Nope. Did it last year and didn't like it. I'll be playing golf with SeeMoreGuy, Cpljohnst, and ATLGolfer

We are going to have a blast. Weather looks good!

63836_375430955878415_547043073_n.jpg
This is freekin' epic.

I never go out, but I may have to this year, I need a new TV in a bad way. That, or talk my mom into picking one up for me while she is out.....So I can go golfing.

I'll be working, in retail. People ask me why the holidays aren't that special to me. I tell them work in retail for 11 years worth of holiday shopping seasons and see what people really think the holiday is about and it sours it for you. I personally can't stand it and the fact that the "Holiday shopping season" starts earlier and earlier each year just makes it worse.

I mostly look for deals on Blurays on Black Friday. But I'll be able to get some of those from Amazon during the week without having to go into a store. Right now the big "store" item I want is a Mophie charging case for my iPhone from Best Buy for $59 that comes with a $20 BB gift card on top of it. Will come in handy on the golf course for recharging and at Disney World when we take the baby down next month.

Not a chance in hell. Some people really enjoy it. I think it's crazy.

You can't pay me enough to go out in that insanity! Instead I'm going to get up and fix a nice breakfast for us and then head to the course around 10. Just might be able to squeeze in 27 holes before dark. My shopping will be limited to a little on cyber Monday and then I'm heading to Louisville for an RV show.

I will be fortunate enough to tee it up with some fellow THP'ers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I will be fortunate enough to tee it up with some fellow THP'ers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Me too, hope Spraytech gets to watch me get a hole in one like last year. Hehe

Sent from my DROID X2

I am pulling for you to dunk another one Bulldog!

Back