Wow, watching news and seeing a guy shout "Push me again and I will stab you mother(effer)." Black Friday brings the best out of people doesn't it?

^^^^Funniest thing I've read in a while.

Yesterday morning, CNN was playing highlights of Black Friday's of the Past. Trampling, cussing, shooting, pepper spray. After it was over, my wife said she was glad our Wal-Mart won't be like that. I then warned her to never underestimate any humans when mob mentality kicks in.

I went to Sam's Club at 7am this morning and didn't get anything. They opened at 7. A worker said she arrived at 4am for her shift and over 100 people were already in line. I asked one guy about the $0.96 Samsung Galaxy III and he kind of laughed at me. They only had 55 of those to give out. The line to the cell phone area was about 200 deep.

Liz heard about a lady just inside the doors of a place with baby in the cart. While she's looking away some guy lifts the baby and car seat out, sits on floor and takes the cart.

Liz heard about a lady just inside the doors of a place with baby in the cart. While she's looking away some guy lifts the baby and car seat out, sits on floor and takes the cart.
That was nice of him, I mean otherwise he could have swiped the baby too if he wanted. Pretty nice fella.

That was nice of him, I mean otherwise he could have swiped the baby too if he wanted. Pretty nice fella.

Lol, people amaze and worry me. Anyone crazy enough to pick up someone's kid like that can't be right up stairs.

Sorry about that, needed a place to put all of the tupperware I saved 15 cents on, had to trip the blind man and bite his guide dog to get it all ..but I got it!

OHH AND SO WORTH IT NOT..

Back