Custom Method

Reaction score
Handicap
How many of you are black friday/cyber monday shoppers? What will you be picking up this year? I may ask my mom to pick me up some video games at 1/2 off as she usually goes and then I won't have to get out of bed! Also I think the local golf shop has mashie+'s at 44$ a piece and I may need two of those!

63836_375430955878415_547043073_n.jpg

Will check out Cyber Monday ..never been big on black Friday, most people think they are getting amazing deals, but in reality you can find the same stuff online for the same price or better any day of the week ..this especially goes for electronics. PS3's and X360's usually take a nice cut though.

Biggest black friday ad I am looking forward to is Babies R Us lol

I'll be golfing...

I am not a participant. I do hope somebody chooses to buy me one of those cheap WalMart TV's though.

I will be playing golf with Dr. Dolphin who will be in town for the weekend.....were are going to play Tour 18

That sounds like a good time.

I or my wife dont go. Its funny.i live near a walmart and you can hear people in their cars heading that way about 8pm thanksgiving nite. I,m pretty much a cyber-monday shopper

Nope. Did it last year and didn't like it. I'll be playing golf with SeeMoreGuy, Cpljohnst, and ATLGolfer

I'm going to do most of my shopping online this year, people just get too crazy anymore over stuff. It's fun to watch the lunacy but horrid to be in the middle of it.

I'll be out looking for a good deal on some winter golf balls.

Having been in retail for a couple years and experiencing Black Friday from the other side of the counter, no, I won't be going out early.

I used to work in retail and I hated Black Friday. This year I'm staying at home.

I haven't gone to the Black Friday sales in at least 20 years. Probably a lot longer.

I went once several years ago and thought it was miserable. Don't plan on going. Maybe golfing instead.

I'm working a ton this week being off school and a holiday week, so I think I might put the 3x normal amount of cash I'm making this week towards a new bag.

How many of you are black friday/cyber monday shoppers? What will you be picking up this year? I may ask my mom to pick me up some video games at 1/2 off as she usually goes and then I won't have to get out of bed! Also I think the local golf shop has mashie+'s at 44$ a piece and I may need two of those!

I definitely do my shopping from the laptop... No going to stores for this guy. That is just madness.

I normally go, sometimes just to watch people. I'll usually find something worth buying and I'll go pick it up. I'm taking this year off, though. I'll be on vacation in Tennessee and I'm not doing that on vacation.

I've been hitting up all the pre seasonal sales. I'm not dealing with those cray lines. Ill be on the course bright and early.

Golfing would be nice if it wasn't 40 degrees here. I need that heated outerwear on the homepage.

I think you got plenty of those.... haha

ole Dam is one guy who definitely does not need any new balls :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah but I don't really want to play the B330-S during the winter as I don't compress it too well. I want something a bit softer, so I'll see if I can find some good deals.

Playing 18 with my sons, the wife and girlfriends will be shopping. I asked her to stop by the PGA SS and see if they had any good deals, she said ....and I quote... Honey, go in the garage and shove your new putter up you $@&....I love that girl!

Back